Eden quickly typed her response to him.

Me:
Of course, Kook. Ily2

She turned off her phone and slid further under her comforter, finally ready to go to sleep with a heavy sigh.

Eden thought of Taehyung as she began to slip away. They spent most of the night sitting by the pool with their legs in the water, talking about random topics like how Taehyung got into skateboarding or how Eden and Jungkook became friends.

Taehyung was an easy person to talk to. He looked at her when she was talking, kept eye contact, and was an active part of the conversation. He was funny too. Eden could sit there and talk to him for hours but her will to sleep overpowered her will to stay and talk to him.

So she rounded up Jungkook who looked just about ready to pass out, loaded him
into his Camaro, and took him home. She managed to sneak him inside and tuck him into bed before walking home. Eden wholely expected Jungkook to be asleep, destined to wake up with a throbbing headache.

But Jungkook was a sweetheart and he did things like this.

So she went to sleep with Taehyung in mind, but it felt as though she was asleep for mere minutes before the sun shown through the blinds of her windows and on her face.

She's exhausted, yawning and rolling over in bed to face the wall, but Eden was already awake and she had things to do today. She always had things to do in this house.

So Eden sat up, pushing her passion twists out of her face. She silently cursed herself for not putting on her bonnet but that's the reason why she had a silk pillowcase. She was far too tired to care at the moment as she rolled out of her bed and left her room to go use the bathroom.

The hardwood floors are especially cold as they always are in the mornings. Their house was always cold which was refreshing after being out in the heat all night, but sometimes it became too cold and Eden would have to sit in the backyard to warm up.

Her days started the same. She got up, went to use the bathroom, took a shower, went to wash her face, brush her teeth, and then made her way downstairs. It was a constant routine that Eden's grown comfortable with, so much so that she barely needed to think to go through the motions.

After her shower, she put on some mom jeans, rolling the legs up to her ankles before throwing on a soft, fuzzy, white sweater to help with the cold before making her way back downstairs to start with cleaning.

With her bare feet landing in the cooled floors of the living room, she can hear the sink running in the kitchen along with glass hitting glass. Her lips purse softly and her eyes soften as she approached the noise.

Her father's standing in front of the sink, doing the dishes, grumbling under his breath at the labor. Eden sighed rather loudly. "Papa, you know you never do the dishes right." She told him, making her way over to his side. She got up on her toes and kissed his cheek.

Her dad was a security guard, he worked throughout the afternoon and night, only having the day to rest. Eden had taken up the responsibility of taking care of the house but even then, when he was sober enough, he tried to help.

"Well, the dishes needed to be done. I didn't want to wake you." His voice was low and gravelly, his throat scarred and burned by the cigarettes he used to smoke but he had long quiet by now. His poison of choice was beer now.