6.Ground Attraction

Start from the beginning

Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at her faintly, and then continued to focus on the last two people.

Tang Yuran and the girl, one had a foot, the other ran slowly, and it took about five or six minutes to reach the finish line.

All eight girls are in place, except for the five girls who run less, whose faces are not red and heartbeat.

The other three people, the braided girl fell directly on the ground. Tang Yuran stubbed her foot and stood stubbornly, both of her calves trembling slightly. After the blush on Li Jiao's face faded, her small face was extremely pale, and she still hadn't caught her breath.

Zhang Jiu Ling turned around, facing a few people, and said coldly.

"All of them, lined up!"

A few girls quickly stood up and looked at people.

Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at the eight girls, his eyes indifferent.

"In the first row, against discipline, fifty push-ups."

"Prepare on the ground."

"Why?"

The girl named Lulu jumped out first.

Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at her with a cold tone.

"During military training, do not obey the instructor's command. When running, be lazy and rest."

As soon as these words came out, the five girls were stunned. It turned out that the instructor had seen it all.

Tang Yuran asked, standing with strong support and neck raised, still maintaining his arrogance.

"Then ask the instructor, we are not lazy, why do we also do push-ups?"

Zhang Jiu Ling: "If one person makes a mistake, all platoons will be punished."

"Why?"

"This is a military rule!"

"But we are not soldiers."

"But you are undergoing military training!" Zhang Jiu Ling said, "During the training, any violation of discipline will be handled in accordance with military regulations!"

"..."

Zhang Jiu Ling: "Do you understand?"

"Understood." Tang Yuran lowered her head, still not convinced.

Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at the other people, and the other girls were frightened. The instructor's face just now looked so scary that she was talking loudly.

"You are the same, do you understand!"

"I understand."

Zhang Jiu Ling raised his eyes slightly and said with cold eyes.

"Get down, get ready!"

The eight girls had just finished running, and they lay down on the ground again and started doing push-ups.

"One, two, three..."

Li Jiao was in the corner, her delicate eyebrows frowning, her lips whitish as she was bitten, and sweat dripped on the ground.

Just after running, her feet hurt terribly, and now she is doing push-ups again. She has no strength all over her body, lying on her knees, like a ball of plasticine.

There seemed to be a huge attraction on the ground, which pulled her firmly and couldn't move.

"Nineteen."

"Twenty."

Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at the people at the end of the team. The small group of girls seemed to be stuck by the ground. Everyone else got up, and she was the same in height.