👑𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵👑

Scene: Kalianna's Balcony.

"Tikki, spots off!" I said as I landed on my balcony.

I detransformed and walked into my room, yawning. The patrol I did with Cat Noir drained me out. It was 3 in the morning!

"Kalianna, I must tell you something!" Tikki told me urgently.

I sighed, getting back in my bed. "It can't wait until tomorrow?"

"No!"

I closed my eyes. "Well, tell me as I rest my eyes."

"Marinette's is planning to convince Chloé and Lila to ruin your life tomorrow!"

My eyes snapped open. "What?" I looked at Tikki with wide eyes.

Tikki then began to explain how she found how she saw Marinette's diary and the steps she had written to f*ck up my life.

"That jealous b*tch!" I seethed. "But wait... how do you...?"

"Uhhh..."

I gasped. "Wait... Dupain-Cheng... was Ladyb*tch?!"

Tikki hesitantly nodded.

I smirked. "That explains why you took her Miraculous away. Thank you for telling me this Tikki, I have a plan..."

Marinette's POV.

I arrived at school to see Lila and Chloé insulting each other. I smirked.

'Perfect.' I walked up to the two. "I need to talk to you both in the locker room during lunch, it's important."

Chloé rolled her eyes. "You'd better not waste my time."

"Mine either." Lila scowled.

I smirked. "Trust me, I have a feeling you're going to like what you hear."

👑👑👑

During class, that b*tch was snuggled up to Adrien, and he looked like he was enjoying it, judging by how he didn't move away.

I growled under my breath at this.

Kalianna's POV.

During lunch while I was talking to Adrien, I noticed three certain rugrats leaving the lunchroom

"I'll be right back pookie, I have to use the bathroom," I kissed his cheek before getting up and following after the three pests. I saw them going into the locker room and I ran over after they entered.

Creaking the door open slightly, I began to spy on the trio.

"So why are we here?" Chloé asked.

"I want you two to team up with me to destroy Little Miss TikTok Queen's life," Marinette smirked.