👑𝘠𝘊𝘎 𝘛𝘰 𝘛𝘩𝘊 𝘋𝘳𝘊𝘎𝘎👑

(Sukura41: Chapter is inspired heavily by Rules Of Engagement, Book 3, chapter 10)

Kalianna's POV.

It was now the day to pick my wedding dress! I was so excited!

I walked into a stunning wedding boutique with my mom, Fae, and Madeline.

"I can't wait to see their gown selection!" My mom smiled brightly.

"Forget that! I wanna see some bridesmaid dresses~!" Fae did a silly dance.

I giggled.

Just then Monique strutted over. "Hello, my belle (beautiful) darlings~!" She brought us all in for a group hug.

"Nice to see you too Monique," I smiled as she pulled away.

"It's just marvelous how you all could make it today! We've done cake tasting, party favors, decorations, but today is the most important day of all!"

"Thank you so much for setting up an appointment at this most exclusive boutique Ms. Labelle. I've heard it's quite difficult to schedule one here." Madeline says.

"Oh, don't worry, I know the owner here." Monique giggled. "Good to see you, Author!" She waved at a handsome man, he just winked back at her. She then looked at us. "He and I were real close once," She smirked, then cleared her throat. "Anyhoo, let's talk wedding gowns! So Kalianna, who gets the final say in what you'll wear down the aisle?"

"All of us! I want to know what you all think." I smiled at my family.

"Well, we are pretty stylish." Fae flipped her hair with a smug expression. "So you don't have to worry."

"Stay right there darlings, I'll be back with the dresses~!" Monique scurried away.

Just then I got a call from Adrien.

"I have to take this," I said to my family before walking away from them, answering the call.

"Hey, Princess! How's the wedding dress picking going?" Adrien asked me.

"It's going just smoothly." I smiled. "What about you? How's suit picking going with the boys?"

Adrien chuckled. "Perfect, in fact, I think I found the one."

I giggled. "You're making it sound as if you found the right dress."

Adrien chuckled again."I won't keep you much longer. I... I love you."

I blushed. "I love you too." I then hung up, smiling brightly.

'He said he loved me! Eeee!' I squealed internally, then composed my thoughts.

'Relax Kalianna, it's not like you to act like this!'

"I'm back~!"

I turned to see Monique rushing over with several dresses. I went back to my family.

"Let's get started! First, the bridesmaid dress! I've chosen a dress that I think will be just perfect for the occasion! Fae, you try on your dress."

"With pleasure!" Fae grabbed the pastel yellow dress from Monique and disappeared into the changing room. A few minutes later, she came out wearing the dress. "So? How do I look?" She did a twirl.

 "So? How do I look?" She did a twirl