👑𝘓𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘬👑

Kalianna's POV.

"Your nothing! Your just a complete sl*t who doesn't deserve Adrien!" Lila yelled at me.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he cheated on you." Chloé sneered.

"I don't even understand what Adrien sees in you, you b*tch." Marinette growled.

"Adrien's MINE! SO BACK OFF OF HIM!" Ladybug smacked me in the face.

I retaliated by punching her in the throat, causing her to gasp for air. I was about to hit her again when-

~Out Of Dream~

I groaned as I woke up. "Really? Right when I was about to punch that b*tch in the face?"

I looked around to see it was still nighttime. I got out of my bed, going to the doors leading to my balcony and opening them before walking to the railing, leaning on it.

 I got out of my bed, going to the doors leading to my balcony and opening them before walking to the railing, leaning on it

I breathed in the cool air and sighed in delight. I yelped when Cat Noir landed on my railing.

"Cat Noir!"

"Hey there cutie," He winked at me.

I giggled. "What are you doing here silly kitty?"

"I was just patrolling, then I saw a beautiful little dove all by herself." Cat Noir grinned flirtatiously at me.

I couldn't help but blush under his flattery.

"Your so chill and laid back, can't say the same about your partner though." I rolled my eyes.

"Cutie, why do you and Ladybug not like each other?" Cat Noir asked.

"Well, I've figured out the reason why she hates me is because she's in love with the same guy I'm getting married too."

Cat Noir's POV.

"What? Ladybug is in love with me- er, your finacé?" I probed in disbelief.

I couldn't believe it. The reason why Ladybug always rejected me was because she was in love with the civilian me...

"Yep, found out when she had the audacity to show up at the boutique I was at to buy my wedding dress to try and embarrass me." Kalianna explained.

I clenched my fist, growing angry at this. "She what?"

"Yeah, she even called me a cheap wh*re."

I got even more angry at this. "I'm gonna have a talk with her, don't worry." I assured her. "Goodnight cutie." I then leaped away.

Tikki's POV.

I peeked to see if Marinette was sleeping. I was relieved when she was. She stayed up half the night ranting about Kalianna until I finally convinced her to get some sleep.