"How the fuck does that help with coping?!" Bakugo snapped his pencil.

The healer opened one of his drawers and pulled out another pencil. "I already get stressed out when making a life and death situation, so having a choice already written down for smaller scale things helps me stay a bit more level headed." he tossed Bakugo a spare pencil.

There was a new thing Bakugo just learned. "How many journals do you have? You can't have everything in there can you?" he asked a bit more calmly.

"Probably 4 of these kinds." Yuki nodded before turning back to his homework.

Bakugo nodded looking back down. He was curious about a couple more things. Thinking about it, it should be fine. It's not like it was a deep level type of personal question.

"Your place was a mess last time I went. How the fuck is it so clean in here?"

Yuki chuckled, "Well I did leave everything I didn't need behind."

"Everything looked important last I saw." Bakugo grumbled.

"They were," Yuki agreed. "But it was mostly for academic and learning purposes. I have a few files here if I ever need to go back and get something. Plus the library is always open on the weekends."

It was their second weekend since school started. Did things begin to look a bit... chaotic.

"YUKI!!" there was banging against his door. Without waiting for a response the door was flung open, Kaminari, Mina Kirishima and Iida came bursting in.

"OI! WATCH IT!" Bakugo shouted while nearly getting stepped on.

There was a series of screaming as Yuki looked between them and Bakugo on the floor in question.

"I told you, you shouldn't have!" Mina shouted, pulling at her hair.

"But there was a label!" Kaminari shouted back.

"It was a WARNING!" Kirishima looked stressed.

"OK, What is going on?!" Yuki finally shouted before they started pointing fingers.

"He was stupid enough to--"

"--and then it caught on fire!"

"Not even the class pres. Can figure it out!"

"We can't find the others!"

"Iida doesn't even know--"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP! YOU'RE YAPPING ISN'T GOING TO MAKE IT ANY BETTER!" Bakugo graciously interrupted. The four stop. They look over to Yuki who's already pinching the bridge of his nose.

"One by one," Yuki mumbled. "Kaminari, what happened?"

"O-okay, so I was-- I was just trying to do laundry-- and then-- and then she--"

"Are you fucking crying?" Bakugo asked, tilting to the side to get a better look at his face.

"I'm Not!"

"Bakugo, please." Yuki calmly dismissed him. "Continue," he told Kaminari.

"I was trying to do laundry and Mina was also there."

"I was." Mina confirmed.

"Okay." Yuki was still confused.

"So, I load my laundry and the door won't close."