Special: [Sweet as Chocolate and Wine]

Start from the beginning

- His Colt and Reischrevolver are nicknamed: "The Jackal & The Beowulf" Thanks to the jackal and wolf-like engravings in their handles.
The Jackal one closely resembles the Egyptian God Anubis while the Wolf shows a three-headed wolf, much like a Cerberus.

- Y/N's pistols have a total of 25 Notches each, one for every single enemy he killed with them.

- Much to Tanya's annoyance, Y/N smokes from time-to-time. But, on the other hand, much to her satisfaction, he's also a great baker.

- He has a tattoo (which existed in those days) of a Scorpion with open claws in the back of his right hand.

- Thanks to the massive boost from Satan, his body is constantly creating and exhaling magic, making so that many who spend too long around him for the first time experience symptoms like those of being drunk.

___________________________________________

<<<<< I >[--I--]< I >>>>>

[𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟐𝟓 - 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐧]
->[𝟐𝟎𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬]<-

The day was yet again blessed by the sight of the sun upon it. Its heat brought warmth and comfort to those who decided to stay under their covers, which, unfortunately, wasn't a luxury many could afford at this point. Sure, the morning was just at its peak, but even then, some people had work, while others had to study. So was the case of two certain soldiers. One of them was already up. The other one...

Y/N: ["I feel like I got punched by Hanma Yujiro and Gensai Kuroki at the same time..."]

[𝟐𝟎𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫]
[𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 - 𝐘/𝐍 𝐌/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍]

One could clearly see how deplorable his state was. It wasn't needed to be a specialist to tell just how wasted he was. His [H/C] hair was beyond messy, and his eyepatch stood thrown to the floor, letting one see his destroyed eye. Though it was destroyed, the skin around it was visibly burnt. A scar crossed it, forcing his eye to be permanently shut. It went all the way beyond his eyebrow down past his cheek.

Tanya: ["Then perhaps you shouldn't have drank as much as you did, dumbass"]

[𝟐𝟎𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫]
[𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥 - 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐟]