18

'Shanya pov'

I  was woken up by the feeling of for small feet jumping across my chest, I jumped up from my slumber to see a guilty looking cat on the floor next to taelyn.

"Don't you even think about it" I whispered firmly

I got up from the couch and picked up him up so he didn't wake anyone else and walked upstairs to my room to get ready for my job interview, when I was in my room I sat bunny on my bed and went over to my closet and got out the clothes I got from taelyn's store and laid them out on my bed.

I went over to my drawer and got out some underwear and threw them on my bed also, when I was done I took a step back and looked at my outfit and smiled to myself.

I walked over to my bathroom and turned on the shower, while I was letting the water heat up I did my normal morning routine by washing my face and brushing my teeth. When I got done with that I looked in the mirror and sighed

"I really don't want to do this today I'm so scared" I cried to myself my heart was aching and my body was tense and I haven't even left the house yet I quickly wiped my tears and let out a huff

"We got this okay you can do this" I reassured myself, i nodded my head and slipped off my robe and got into the tub.

(Time skip)

I got out of the shower feeling refreshed and feeling a lot better than before, I am now in my room fully clothed and doing my hair.

I brushed my lengthy brown hair back into a ponytail with a swoop bang and curled the ends of my hair I was going to do a bun but didn't want to do to much work to wrap my hair, threw on some chapstick since I wasn't feeling like wearing makeup today.

I grabbed my bag and stuffed my phone and charger in with everything else I needed and rushed downstairs only to see that the girls were still asleep I let out a low sigh and walk over to the kitchen to feed bunny, I w went over to the cabinet and grabbed one of bunny's bowls and his favorite wet food, I  scooped it into the bowl and sat it down on the ground for him since he was begging like a hungry man!

I decided to leave the girls a note to let them know where I was and what to do when they woke up so I grabbed a pen and some paper and wrote.

" Hey guys I'm going to my job interview I already fed bunny but depending on when you wake up please give him a half cup of dry food with two tablespoons of water please and thank you there is waffles in the freezer and donuts on the counter eat whichever you want and I'll be back later bye bye wish me luck p.s shanya"

I looked at the note reading it over before sticking it to the fridge where I know lyna is going to go first, I walked over to the door and slid on my black and white heels and I was out the door. I walked over to the elevator and pressed the button to go down while I was waiting I was on my phone when I heard footsteps I started to panic in my head I wanted to look up and see who it was but I was too scared so I kept staring at my phone.

The elevator finally opened and I rushed on the mystery person we are gonna call them gee-gee got on also I pressed the button for the ground floor and stepped back so gee-gee could press the bottom also but to they didn't that meant that they were also going to the parking garage I sighed and put my phone in my bag I let out a low huff and looked up at gee-gee only to see that gee-gee was a woman well looked like a woman I don't want to assume they're gender.

So I mustered up the courage and said hi "hello" they said with a smile

"I'm shanya and you"? I asked with my hand out