Plot Generator 1 (Karlnap) 🐼

A/N: note this is not wrote by me but on a short story/plot generator website. link to the website: https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/

Sapnap Halo was thinking about Karl Jacobs again. Karl was a tan loud with thick thighs arms and skinny heads.

Sapnap walked over to the window and reflected on his open surroundings. He had always loved colourful Kinoko Kingdom with its magnificent, mangled mushroom house. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a tan figure of Karl Jacobs.

Sapnap gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a tall, short, hot chocolate drinker with ravenette arms and brunette heads. His friends saw him as a high, horrible hot-head. Once, he had even revived a dying, panda.

But not even a tall person who had once revived a dying, panda, was prepared for what Karl had in store today.

The snow flurried like running pandas, making Sapnap childish. Sapnap grabbed a sharp knife that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Sapnap stepped outside and Karl came closer, he could see the adventurous smile on his face.

Karl gazed with the affection of 6368 bright dry ducks. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want realtionship."

Sapnap looked back, even more childish and still fingering the sharp knife. "Karl, your my best friend," he replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two funkelplopping, fine frogs hugging at a very pale birthday, which had pop music playing in the background and two cheerful uncles kissing to the beat.

Sapnap regarded Karl's thick thighs arms and skinny heads. "I feel the same way!" revealed Sapnap with a delighted grin.

Karl looked crazy, his emotions blushing like a large, loud lighter.

Then Karl came inside for a nice mug of hot chocolate.

Words: 284