16- robbery

He didn't come back. The bitch left me!

Ok I'm going to have to do this myself, giving my self a little pep talk I inhaled a deep breath. You've got this bitch.

My small feet barely touch the ground but I managed jump pushing myself forward slightly, YES.

Ok where tooooooooo.

AHA.

I continued to do that all the way towards the coffee table that sat in the middle of the room with no obstacles for me to cross.

Now this is where I probably die.

Sitting in the middle of the table in an apple that has a shiny knife stuck in the middle of it. I don't know what psychopath actually has REAL fruit on the tables but ok.

He must really just sit there cutting up fruits like an ethnic mum.

Back to the problem at hand, gosh I get distracted easily.

My knees touched the table as I began trying to topple the chair forwards, if I can get my mouth close to the knife I can try to pull it out.

1 2 3

With a grunt I flipped forward onto the tempered glass with a plop. Ok that hurts my tatas. Surprised the table didn't shatter with my heavy ass.

I wiggled myself forward slightly bringing my chin towards the top of the fruit ball.

Slamming it down I managed to get the knifed apple on the table right in front of me. Gosh I should have become a spy, oh well life's over.

Grabbing the knife with my lips I began trying to pry it out but to no luck, the knife didn't budge. It was definitely Blue who stuck it in there.

With his heavy ass hands.

"mi stai prendendo in giro?"
(Are you fucking kidding me?)

I shot my head towards the voice with wide eyes, oopsie. Blue stood by the corridor with murder lingering in his gaze.

"Can you not stay still for one fucking minute" he seethed storming towards me.

Spitting the knife out I rested my face against the glass with a tired smile
" Every minute counts"

" an hour and a half left baby better make it count"  he spat slicing the rope with a sharp blade immediately freeing me.

"WAIT! It's just hit 10 I have 2 hours" I yelled jumping to my feet. This man cannot do this to me.

"have to cut this short, I have a job at 11.30"

"No please!" I whined, I need that extra 30 minutes "take me with you"

"No" he replied sorting out his hair whilst looking in his large mirror.

"Pleaseeeee"

"Red" he growled glaring down at me, I don't care! 30 minutes is a lot and I want it no matter what.

Once I'm dead I'm dead there's no going back.

If this was a few hours ago I would have probably said ok cool let's go but right now I want that time back.

Stepping in front of him I placed my hands on a praying position and closed my eyes tightly in hope.
"I promise I won't annoy you and I'll do anything you ask!!!!!"

At this Blue became interested, he glanced down at me almost blankly.
"Anything?"

Taking a step closer I bit my lip with a smile, my wide deer like orbs looking up at him in excitement.