The Battle Aganist Tobias

Start from the beginning

"PIKA CHUUUU!!!!" Pikachu yelled as huge amounts of electricity slammed upon the wet Pokemon.

"NOW!" I yelled.

My four water Pokemon all unleashed powerful Water Type attacks, only adding the electricity's damage.

By the end of it, we had around 100 Pokemon on the ground fainted while Pikachu was panting and fell down in exhaustion. I picked him up and put him on my shoulder like we used to in the old days. I looked at the damage we caused and gave a grim smile.

Things were only going to get harder from here.

I let out Manaphy and told him to go find May and my Mom. He nodded and

I spotted a helicopter landing around 300 feet away.

Two people walked out and Rayquaza roared, smashing the helicopter into a tree and making the two people fall down hard.

They slowly stood up ignoring the damaged helicopter behind them.

"Lysandre and Tobias" I said under my breath.

They walked up with maniac smiles on their faces.

"So many powerful Pokemon in one place. Thank you for making our job that much easier. We will soon have Rayquaza and Victini in our grasp. When we defeat you, we will take all your Pokemon as well" Lysandre said.

"Go, Darkrai! Latios! Latias! Entei! Cobalion! Raikou!" Tobias yelled.

Soon, the 5 Legendary and 1 Mythical Pokemon were standing before Ash and his Pokemon.

"Z2! Volcanion! Diancie! Magearna!" Lysandre called out and threw the four Pokeballs into the air.

'This would be a great time to show up, Mew!' Ash thought to himself.

However, Mew did not show up. However, Ash heard a 'caw' and roar from above.

A massive rainbow colored bird who shone like a second sun landed in front of Ash looking at Raikou and Entei. Another bird-like Pokemon landed next to it. This one was blue and white and just as big.

"Ho-oh and Lugia" Ash said with a smile.

Ho-oh looked back and let one of it's feathers fly towards him. Ash caught the feather and made a wish. He then grew a determined smile. Then, Avengers style, every Pokemon dashed at each other at incredible speeds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay guys that's the chapter. JK

Lugia, Ho-oh, and Suicune held back against Raikou and Entei, trying to reason with them. The two Legendary Dogs however, paid them no attention and attacked them with viciousness, something that the other 3 Legendary Pokemon had never seen before.

"They're being manipulated. All of them" Ash said with distaste. "We gotta help them get free."

Ash watched as his Pokemon and allies began to tire.

"Pyroar! Gyarados!" Lysandre called out. "Mega-Evolve!"

A bright light shone across the entire battle field blinding many Pokemon. Once the light faded, A Mega-Gyarados was standing there, looking as vicious as ever. Sceptile broke off his fight with Diancie and ran over to counter. Staraptor and Talonflame started to attack Diancie, getting her attention off Sceptile. Soon, multitudes of Carbinks started to appear.

"Diancie's summoning them! Rayquaza, watch out!" Ash yelled.

Ash knew it would be very hard for Rayquaza to battle the fairy types so he decided to let out a few more Pokemon.

"Go, Typlosion, Venusaur, Heracross, Donphan!"

The four fresh Pokemon appeared and quickly understood what was going on. They ran off to where they were needed and began to fight. Heracross ran over to Floatzel and Unfezant, who were starting tire from the their battle with Darkrai. Heracross smiled, eager to get revenge for what happened in the Sinnoh League.

He began to fight with Darkrai, going blow for blow, until the Mythical released a Dark Void, putting Heracross to sleep. Hercross immediately responded with a Sleep Talk hitting Darkrai with a Mega Horn throwing him into Mewtwo who hit him with a Night Slash, knocking the Pokemon out.

Tobias returned his Pokemon with a growl and commanded Latios and Latias to focus Rayquaza.

They two siblings flew of to the Dragon with their battle cries.

Rayquaza roared back making them wobble in their flight path. Charizard zoomed over, hitting Latios with a Dragon Claw, then Dragon Breath. Latias responded with a Dragon's Pulse hitting Charizard square in the chest knocking him to the ground. Rayquaza decided that enough was enough. He performed his ultimate move, Dragon Ascent. He shot up into the sky to where you couldn't see him, then he came down faster than a rocket and slammed into the ground, knocking everybody back. After the dust cleared, only a few Pokemon were left standing. Cobalion, Suicune, and Raikou. Ho-oh and Lugia shakily got up. In a flash of pink, Mew appeared with Kyogre and Groudon.

"We need to retreat" Lysandre said. He returned all of his Pokemon and jumped on Raikou who sped of into the forest. Tobias did the same and jumped on Cobalion who ran off as well.

"Thanks for the help" Ash said sarcastically to Mew.

"It's not my fault! They would keep bickering and until I threatened them by saying that I would teleport them into the sky.

Groudon and Kyogre both shivered when Rayquaza made a noise which would be described as a laugh.

"Well, we won" Ash said and laid down on the grass. "They'll be back, but for now, I just want to rest."

Ash and his Pokemon with their Legendary Pokemon allies sat there. Glad to have won the intense battle and live to see another day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The chapter is now over for real. Almost 1600 words holy crap. This chapter took so much time and effort hope you guys like it. I had to search up so many Pokemon because I forgot what types they were or how to spell their names. Anyways cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.