6

"why do you want to know, jinsoul?" you snickered in annoyance when she asked the same question over and over again,

"tell meeeee, please y/n" she kept insisting until you decided to tell her,

"fine just shut the fuck up," you sighed and continued, "Isa used to be my girlfriend, I'm not sure if girlfriend, it was more like a friends-lovers thing, nothing was official yet we shared many kisses and all that stuff but then she became a trainee and I never got to see her again," you sighed again for the 100th time, "but my mom never knew that she left so she still thinks we're 'friends'"

Jinsoul stayed silent for a while then asked, "well isa was smart" you raised an eyebrow in annoyance, "jinsoul, stop making my tragic love life worse."

after a while of arguing on how you apparently snore too much and you practically begging jinsoul to please stop shouting, you could finally sleep.

-

about an hour later

"move over I can't sleep in that thick ass floor" Jinsoul sneaked right next to you and you could only kick her as she took all of your bed space by sprawling her legs all over the place.

after all that useless talk you couldn't fall asleep anymore, your head was full of this nonsense you weren't able to explain nor control but your thoughts were interrupted by your mom, who burst through the door with the pillows for isa.

"Isa dear here- huh?" mom froze at the unknown latter sound asleep beside you.

"y/n explain right now," your mother left and came back with the belt

"hey you crazy lady drop that belt."

so i'm too lazy to write an arguing between insane people (this is a joke no offense to you or ur mom 😰)

anyways time skip to the next day

you were having lunch in shcool with your best friend, kim minjeong. (that's winter btw, if ur a my ily)

"you see I just got txt's the dream chapter album and you didn't🧐" you said mocking your friend, she winced and kicked you under the table,

"well I got all twice albums and you have none so shut it," winter smirked at you and you were about to snap back that you won an iz*one fansign but you noticed everyone stared at the door and when you turned to look the unimaginable happened.

you choked on caprisun as soon as you saw her. Jung (?) Jinsoul was proudly walking down the hallway and heading towards you and winter, she looked like a model until she slipped❌❌

you burst out laughing at the fact that she had just embarrassed herself in front of your whole shcool, but oh how you wish you didn't.

A/N: Double post today ;D btw i'm writing this in the middle of Spanish class where a gringa was judging my spanish when she doesn't even know that I'm latina and it's my first language. dumb mf.