"S-sir please give me one more chance"

"Mein esa kabhi nahi karunga mujhe ek mauka aur dijiye I will prove but please don't kill me!" The man cries

Just as he was about to say anything else, a loud gun shot was heard silencing the man from speaking. Karan looks at the guy and then manik.

Manik pulled the trigger on him as the man falls unconscious on the ground, manik was unaware of the fact that he was still alive.

"Fuck man..Bohot bolta hai ye " manik says sarcastically wipes the blood off his hands which splattered on him, he looks at his members "clear this"

The members nod, manik tucks the gun back in his belt on his waist and leaves with karan walking beside him.

"Manik you should have listened to him once" karan looks at them, both of them continue walking towards their car

"Just shut the fuck up man, you know ki mein ese logon ko maaf nahi karta like that son of a bitch used to get money from me aur phir wahi paise se he used to fucking help our enemies" manik scoffs

Both of them sit in the car, karan drives the car away "I know that bastard, humhe Kuch sochna padega we need the USB back from them"

"I don't care now, they can do whatever the hell they want usne puri information toh nahi li hai" Manik pulls out his phone.

"Manik we still need to be careful though" karan looks up at him annoyed

"Manik Malhotra fears no one" manik says proudly, karan shakes his head.

"Ya right, esa koi toh hoga that you will fear.. maybe not now but one day" karan says

Manik rolls his eyes "pfft esa kon hai jisse manik Malhotra darega"

"Let's go to a club and celebrate man" karan says, manik looks at him.

"You know I have no interest in this bullshit but you can go" Manik rolls his eyes

"Oh Toh phir se waha" karan teases him

Manik looks away without answering him, karan goes to the clubs after dropping manik to a place.

Manik heads inside, he finds a girl sitting there "Pata tha Tum aaonge" she stands and looks up at him

Manik doesn't say anything and sits beside her, the girl stands up and sits on maniks lap.

"Manik you really never forget me huh..you always come here whenever you need to get rid of any stress are you in lo—"

"Don't fucking cross your line, Tum bhi jaanti ho aur mein bhi ki I don't believe in this love crap okay" manik says in anger and pushes her away.

"Then how can you have sex with me and not fall in love"

"Because I don't have any emotions towards you I don't bloody care I don't feel anything... I just come to you like I go to other girls... yeh sab pyaar ki stupid baatein mujhe nahi sun ni" manik looks away

The girl looks at him pressing her lips together "forget all this"

She leans in and kisses him, manik pulls her closer kissing her roughly.