Wait For You

I wanted to make this super angsty but im so weak
So this is sad but cute

But sad

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🐺⋅.} ────── ⊰

There was always the dull ache in his chest wherever he went, whatever he did.

Felix had grown used to it by now.

He's grown used to sleeping alone, waking up alone, looking after his three pups alone, and going about his day with constant worries eating away at him, alone.

Felix didn't hate Chan for it- didn't and couldn't hate his alpha for chosing to protect his pack, to protect their pups and Felix himself.

If anything, the blonde was so proud to have someone ,who was willing to protect his family at any cost, as his mate.

But it was hard.

It was so hard and exhausting to be so far away from his alpha, from his love and the omega would be lying if he said he didn't cry in pain and desperate yearning to be held by Chan.

It was even more difficult to comfort his babies when they craved for their father's attention, a deep, black hole widening in his heart with every sob from his pups.

He wished for nothing but to have Chan back in his arms, so that he can be whole again.

And as much as Felix was devasted, he knew Chan felt worse, drowning in guilt as he hugged all four of his loves as close as possible, sniffling back his tears as he peppered soft, loving kisses all over his mate and pups.

The alpha was away from his mate, his pups and his pack- of course he had it worse.

Felix atleast had his pack besides him, distracting him, comforting him, crying with him.

Still, they all collectively hoped for one thing- to be together again.

Because the omega didn't know how much longer he can survive without his mate.

It had already been months, nearly a year and he didn't want Chan to miss out anymore from his pup's lives.

A few weeks ago, Chinhae had shifted for the first time.

Felix had never felt so useless in his entire life.

The omega woke up in the middle of the night, a heavy weight sitting on his shoulders and he knew something wasn't right.

He wished his gut feeling was wrong because he walked in on Chinhae thrashing and whining in pain as his bones snapped and readjusted.

Felkx couldn't do anything to alleviate the pain so he held his pup in his arms, rocking them gently for hours on end, begging the moon goddess to make the transition quick for his baby.

But it wasn't.

Chinhae was an alpha after all.

Instead, Felix reached out for his alpha through their mate link.

The physical distance between the couple put a strain on their link, making it so that the further away they were, the weaker their mind-link.