"Come on. We better go find those little shits before its too late."

-------

Katie's P.O.V

"Ok so we will meet back here at 6pm tonight. Make sure you are not late and make sure you are not seen or followed by anyone because if we are, then you can wave goodbye to our chances of beating Gared and my mum. Got it?" 

Lizzie, Cam and I all nod in agreement to everything Zac had just said. 

"What time is it?" Lizzie asks, as we pass the little lake we passed on our way up the abandoned secret hideout. 

"It's 3.30." Cam replies. 

"Damn it! What the hell am I suppose to tell my mum when she gets a call from the school that I was missing from my last 3 classes?!" Lizzie exclaims, her eyebrows furrowed. 

I put my arms around her shoulder and laugh.

"Just tell her the truth." I say jokingly. 

"HA HA very funny!" Lizzie says sarcastically, jokingly pushing me away. I laugh and so does Cam.

Zac however, shoots daggers at Cam. I roll my eyes at him.

"LIghten up princess!" I retort to Zac.

Can he stop being such a jerk to Cam all the time!?

Zac looks over at me and smirks.

"Why cant you just mind your own damn buisness!?" He replies back smoothly, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

I stop myself from saying anything else and instead just glare at him. 

WHAT A BLOODY ASS-HOLE, JERK ASS, DICK HEAD, ANNOYINGLY ATTRACTIVE BASTARD! UGHHHHHHHH!!

I want to both slap him and kiss him! 

I made myself promise that I would NEVER let Zac steal my heart! Why the hell did I let him do that!?

No, WHY DID I LET HIM RIP IT OUT OF MY CHEST!? 

We finally reach the school football field. 

"I'm going to Lizzie's house. I will see you both later." 

I grab Lizzie's arm and drag her towards the school car park, away from Zac and Cam. 

I just need to get away from them, I cant deal with them right now. Well, I cant deal with Zac right now. 

"Katie! Slow down!" Lizzie whines, pulling her arm out of my grip. 

I look over at her and sigh. 

"I'm sorry. I just need to get away from Zac." I reply, my voice breaking a little. 

I didnt realize how much Zac ignoring me and being rude to me was hurting me. 

I mean, didnt that kiss mean anything to him? Did he just do that to mess with me?

I mean I had to have expected that, shouldnt I? 

He is Hilton High's biggest school player after all. 

Ughhhhhhh! I feel so stupid!

What if he goes and tell the whole shcool about everything that has happend between us!? 

We finally reach Lizzie's car. 

"How about we  go and grab a milkshake?" Lizzie suggests as we both get into the car.

"Nah its ok. Lets just go to yours." I reply, putting on my seatbelt, really not in the mood for anything.

"Well too bad, because that's where we are going."

I look over at Lizzie who just smiles at me. I cant help but smie back. 

"What did I ever do to do deserve you as my best friend?" 

"Girllll! We are sisters, not bestfriends. Now lets stop worrying about all this shit and listen to some music Ok?!" 

"Ok." I reply smiling, savouring this moment. 

I can worry about all the other shit later. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! :D

LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS <3 

xoxo

-alisha (a.k.a Crazy Chick)