chapter five

"tommy?"
he was holding an axe with a firm grip and swung it towards gary, his head...
me and ziggy both screamed for are life, making the bucket drop, down with the body as the head lay on the ground.
ziggy ran, as i tried to as well, he held firm grip of my shirt pulling me towards him. our faces met, as he dropped the axe.
against one of the poles of the stalls and choked me.
i saw ziggy look back, but just kept running.
"T-T-TOMMY NO, ST-STOP" as the words barely got out of my mouth.
he still held very firm grip at my neck.
he let go with one arm picking up the axe that sat next to him.
"PLEASE, TOMMY!!" i yelled barely trying to get his strong grip off.
he dropped me, lunging towards me with an axe, i moved out of the way as he hit the floor boards, looking at me in anger.
"THOMAS, STOP!" i yell running away as he sped up by me.
i ran as fast as i could to the mess hall, locking the door.
i sobbed, running towards the radio,
"carry on our wayward son...."
i ran off, hearing the metalic blood smelling axe dive into the side of the door, unlocking it with his bloody hands.
i grabbed a large kitchen knife and went into the supply room, hiding in one of the two closets.
he started axing the door, faster and faster, harder and harder until he reached his hand in, unlocking the door, he slowly walked towards the other closet, closer to the back wall.
as i walked out as quietly as i could holding the kitchen knife upward but not above my head,
"......my charad-"
the music had stopped, causing tommy to quickly turn around, i stabbed him in his chest area, he breathed heavy, dropping his axe on my foot.
i let out a shriek of pain as all i could feel was blood rushing out of my foot, he picked me up, choking me again.
the blood rushed to my mouth as i screamed in pain, i couldn't breath, or feel anything.
i touched my hands to his face trying to get him off me.

tommy's pov:
i didn't know what i was doing, all i could here was faint whispers, of my name overlayed, as they played over and over making me kill.
i was clutching my ex, with a firm grip at her name as she slapped and held my face to get me off as her feet were lifted from the ground.
"TOMMY STOP!" she yelled, i couldn't stop. nothing could stop this now , i had already murdered so many people, i cant stop-

she smash me as hard as she could have possibly could, making me drop her, she was out of my reach.
i picked up my axe as i breathed heavier and heavier.
i kicked her.

y/n's pov:
he kicked me, making me look like i was laying on the floor, i got up as quickly as i could, but i couldnt, crawling, until,
he fell...
it was cindy.
"cindy, oh.. oh my gosh! this is the happiest ive ever been to see you." i say hugging her.
"you smell like shit." ziggy says coming through the doors of the mess hall, and hugging us.

time passed as cindy explained what happened and why everyone was dying and how this would remain a massacre and stuff.
we heard rattling in the vent that cindy came out of, she stepped closer to it to see what it was.
"hey guys!" alice said climbing out, holding the bag that was on her side.
cindy hugged her tight,
"woah woah! be careful, this shit is like a million years old!" alice said pushing cindy off of her "playfully"
"what? no, i got that like a month ago?" cindy said in deep confusion,
"not the bag, dumbass." alice said limping toward one of the mess hall tables, as she took out a skeleton hand.
"what the hell is that?" i say looking at it, pulling it towards me, slowly.
then, my nose started bleeding it dripped onto my hand.
i then saw, images of a woman and showing her getting hung as images started popping up, including the, supposed serial killers... including tommy...
"Y/N? are you okay?!" alice said shaking my shoulder.
"i saw her..." i say breathing really heavily.
"saw who?" cindy said confusingly
"the witch, sarah fier..."

that was chapter five!!
chapters six, and so on will be out as soon as possible..
school starts tomorrow 🙃
chapter six out soon! <3