Chap 6

Some more years passed. Six had passed.

In New York, all of the turtles were dads now. In Leo's case, again. He had finally come around to wanting kids again. He now had two with Tamaki. But it was two boys. Yoshi and Kenji.

Don had 3. Two girls and a boy. His girls were named Heidi and Katy. His son was named Eric. Sharon had liked those names, and Don liked them too. All of the kids had seemed to have just about inherited their father's smarts.

Raph had accepted parenthood. He had a boy. He was named Will. He wasn't so much of a hothead.

Mikey also had 2 daughters that were about as silly as he was. Jane and Patty were their names.

--

In Japan, Hanoe had matured into a fine turtle girl. A bit slimmer than her male kind. And curvy. But no breasts. She knew all or mostly the ways of the Foot now. Karai preferred being called Mistress Karai.

Karai knew it was time to set her student out to New York. She had mastered well the way of the Ninja. But the Shredder was going to be saying when she was ready, not her. It wouldn't be long now.

Karai did trust Hanoe to do as she was told.

Within a short time, Saki did come to Japan for a visit. He only came once a year. But this visit was different this time. It was time for Hanoe Lin to finally come to New York, and take her place among the New York faction of the Foot, and she would prove herself to the Shredder that she was truly Foot if she would take on some special enemies.

In all her years growing up, she had been told of a special enemy, but she had never been told who they were.

Hanoe was bowing on the ground before Saki. "I am at your service, Master Saki." Hanoe said.

"Good girl, Hanoe. Karai says that you have mastered all your lessons well. But now, as you have been expecting this day, that I tell you of the enemy you will be facing." Saki said.

"Yes?"

"The enemy you will be facing in New York when you come with me this time, is actually much like yourself. You may know that you are a turtle, and there are mutant turtles in New York. The ones you will be facing."

"You never told me this before, Master. I have always wondered if there were others like me. Aren't they friendly?" She asked.

"No! They are old enemies of the Foot."

"But then, what am I supposed to do?" She asked.

"I want you to kill them all! But first, infiltrate their family! Because you are one of their kind, they should welcome you a lot more easily."

"But, how do we get in contact with them?"

"All four turtles go out on patrol nearly every night. The Foot will be accompanying you until they are found. And the plan, Hanoe, is that you play a helpless female in distress. The soldiers will be pretending to be beating on you, and you are to be screaming. It will alert them, and they will come to your rescue. Then you tell them you have no other place to go, and they take you to their home. You pretend to be their friend, but you will kill them all!"

"Yes, Master Saki." Hanoe bowed. She understood. She had been trained and raised by the Foot, but she had never killed yet. And she didn't want to kill others of her kind. But if they were enemies of her 'family,' she had no choice. But she still did have a good heart in her.