How should I answer this? To be fair the scores are going to be announced in around 20 minutes so I shouldn't lie.

I'd also rather not get laughed at by Yahiko and his gang for saying I got full marks and it was easy.......

"I passed. Probably"

"Good, Sakayanagi informed us that this test will affect our class points and determine our standing for next month. It would be detrimental to our class average if someone scored zero points"

So I did miss something important. When did she inform the class? Must have been when I was asleep

"How do you think you did Katsuragi?"

"I could have done better if I had more time, I think I was close to solving the last problem in the math section and the same within the science section"

Oi, We had two and a half hours and you're asking for more time?

"Muhm...That's good, Good luck with your competition with Sakayanagi."

"Thank you, also Ayanokoji whose side are you on, mine or Sakayanagi?"

I literally just wished you luck, can you not see that I just supported you?

Truthfully, I can't be bothered to choose a side. It will create too many new variables that will affect my peaceful life here. I should probably answer him though, I'd rather not make him my enemy.

Then I'd have to go through the trouble of removing him and that would just be extra work for me.

"I have no-"

"Good morning class please take your seats"

Thank god, saved by my annoying teacher.

"I will announce the results of the test but before I do, are there any questions?"

Did he just smile at me?

"Yes Sensei"

Hashimoto raised his hand up

"What is your question?"

"Sensei, why was our test so difficult near the end? Did the school perhaps make a mistake and give us the wrong test?"

"Yea I was wondering the same thing"

"Me too"

"Hehe, Remember when I informed you all to review material not covered in class? That is what I meant. Now that you know future tests should be easier"

"But Sensei, that doesn't answer his question, how are we supposed to answer those kinds of questions?" A boy asked. If I recall his name was Kōji Machida and he was a part of the soccer club.

"I asked a couple of my Seniors in my club and they said that they haven't learned anything even similar to those questions. Much less how to solve them."

"I'm sorry but I cannot comment on how the school creates tests; however rest assured Machida. There are not many  tests that will require as much knowledge as the one given to you yesterday. That test was mainly just used to gauge your academic abilities as a class"

"I will now post the scores"

(ngl I really like the idea of the OAA app so I will be incorporating it)

"Also I forgot to mention someone in this class broke a record for most points scored on this test. That person will be receiving a point reward. Don't forget to stop by the office later"

"It was definitely our Katsuragi, after all, he's a genius"

"Yahiko, you're assuming things without any evidence. Be quiet, the scores are posted on the OAA app. You can check there"