CHAPTER 10

Jin pov:

The best thing was to wake up in the arms of my lover but as always, my dream disturb me again, I hate it so much.

The things I didn't predict was that Jungkook would suggest me to go to doctor. I can't believe him, I'm not crazy or anything. We've a little fight and I strom off angrily so that's why, here I am on my bed by myself, thinking the person who give me nightless sleep, maybe he really need my help, arghh I don't know.

We've class all day but it's okay since Jungkook apologize to me and we make up. After the class was over, he takes me to a really nice place to have dinner, I was really happy because this was our first date as a boyfriend not a friend. The food was so delicious that I ate much more than I ever thought I could.

After our dinner date, he takes me home. We hug each other like five minutes without saying anything and only feel each other, then at last we say goodbye to each other with lots of kisses.

I first clean myself and tug myself in my warm bed. I think about Jungkook which I can't help but blushing and smiling like crazy. As time goes by my thoughts drift away to my forever nightmare, but I shake my head and try not think about it. So I turn off the light and try to have some nap. The rain start pouring  again with thunder and stromy clouds.

I almost drift to sleep but a sound make me wide awake which happen to be my phone ringing, I groan internally and pick up the phone to hear that my roommate Yoongi was now conscious.

_____