"Wow," Mitsuki speaks, placing her hands on her hips. She looks at Bakugo before looking back at you. She smiles, "he said please." You attempt to hold in your laugh, but it doesn't work. You giggle and place your hands over your mouth. Bakugo grunts and keeps his head turned away from the both of you.

"Okay okay, let's go," Mitsuki chuckles, taking the keys out of her purse that's hangs on her shoulder. All of you step out of the house and quietly walk to the car.

As the car drives your leg begins to bounce up and down without your control. You're scared of  what will happen when you get to school, you're just hoping Bakugo doesn't say anything about what happened.

"Don't worry idiot, I won't tell anyone what happened," he mumbles quietly and stays faced away from you. It's almost like he read your mind, how does he do that? "Also..." he looks at you, "...just hang out with the other idiots, they're desperate," he says, more demanding them asking.

You look down to your feet, "What would I even tell them?"

"I don't know. Just wait till they ask to hang out again, and say yes this time"

You fall silent, thinking it over in your head. You need an excuse for why you have been so reluctant about hanging out with them, but what could it be?

"Okay."

When you pull up to the large school, Bakugo begins stepping out of the car before you grab his arm, "Please, please don't tell anyone"

"I won't do that. I already said I wouldn't." He sends you a calm glare. You let out a relieved sigh and nod before letting go of his hand. You look and smile at Mitsuki and say goodbye. "
"Honey, please know that you can come to our house any time. You're always welcome. Stay safe sweetheart." She says with a calm smile.

"Thank you, Mitsuki."

With that, you and Bakugo get out or the car and walk towards the school. Keeping your distance so no one questions you two and why you guys are so close.
"I'll go into the class first, you usually come to class after me," he says quietly and begins to walk ahead of you and now jogs up the stairs.
"Wait, how did you know that?"

He stays silent as he reaches the top of the stairs and walks toward the classroom, you still running up the stairs, hurrying so that you can try to catch up. Instead you are left panting and out of breath at the top of the long stairs. You wait about 15 minutes before walking into the class, you notice that Mina immediately sends you the occasional smile that she gives you daily, whenever you walk through the door.

This time you gently smile back.

It feels nice finally smiling back, after breaking her heart over a thousand times. You earn a very shocked expression before she goes back to smiling at you again, although she grins wider and a lot happier now.
"What are we supposed to do?" Asui asks, putting her pointer finger on the side of her mouth. Everyone stays silent, staring at the sleeping teacher laying on the ground in a yellow sleeping bag.

"Free time?..." Kirishima says quietly.
"Hell yeah!" Ashido answers, the class now loud and filled with laughter and the sound teenagers talking. Aizawa does not wake up or appear to be bothered during his sleep at all. you look over at Bakugo who sits at his desk on his phone, typing something.

Having nothing else to do you walk over to him, standing beside him while leaing on the desk beside his. "hey" you say, "what do you want" he replies, not bothering to look up at you, "who are you texting?"

"my mom, she wants me to give you her number"

"oh, why?"

"and my number..." he says basically whispering, a pink red hue coating his cheeks.

"oh uh... here!" you say passing him your phone so he can put his and Mitsukis number in it, also lightly blushing at his words. he takes it typing both of their numbers into your contacts, "why again?"

"she says just in case your in trouble, if you need help or whatever" he says passing you your phone back without looking at you, not wanting you to see his face at the moment. you smile and walk back to your desk, changing his contact and profile picture.

boredom quickly takes over again as you sit at your desk, soon tapping Shoto's shoulder as he sits in front of you, "hey Todoroki" you say lazily resting your head on the palm of your hand. "hm" he says turning around to face you, "you look a lot like Prince Zuko"

the room drops dead silent, almost concerning how silent it became so quickly. the silence being interrupted by Bakugo laughing loudly, "Zuko? who is that?" he questions, ignoring Bakugo.

"he's a character from Avatar, don't worry he's cool" you say smiling at him, "and why do I look like him?" he asks, "I think because of the thing on your face, what is that by the way?"

"It's a scar" he answers sternly, "o-oh I'm sorry"

"It's okay" he says before turning his back to you again, Bakugo now laughing harder as you go back on your phone.