"Sorry for the damage but.. That's not Itadori.." the girl grits her teeth, grip on her hammer tightening. She couldn't fight alongside Fushiguro because she was sent back. It's not like the boy underestimated her; Kugisaki's jujutsu and skill isn't on par with whoever this king of curses is. At least Fushiguro's half decent.

If Kugisaki ever continued, that demon already has a fist waiting to break her bones before she could hammer down a nail on him. The girl's good at what she's doing, but this isn't a fight that Kugisaki can win with pure and raw strength alone.

'King of..'

Y/N's eyes slowly widen, the puzzle in her head and Kugisaki's story now beginning to piece itself together. The story tsukumo told her the day sukuna's fingers went misisng.. The day Itadori's house burned down and him being taken in by Satoru.. It all started to make sense.

But he's a nice kid.. He couldn't possibly be the curse user who took the fingers. Y/N grits her teeth- is this some sort of sick joke?

"Go ahead." Kugisaki suddenly says, a reassuring grin on her face, "just scream my name if you wan't backup."

"Backup..?" Y/N repeats, eyes slowly widening, "Satoru hasn't found him yet.. Megumi's in danger!"

Kugisaki watches as the woman rushes past her, running as if her life depends on it. Leaning againts a tree, the girl then lets out a breath she has been holding. She really is no match for a demon who can throw plants at her.

'Good luck, miss Y/N.'

On the other hand..

'It's getting hotter.'

The woman clicks the roof of her tongue, wiping the sweat trickling down her forehead. She's close- she could hear someone's boisterous and loud laughter, and it didn't sound pleasant at all.

She hid behind a fallen down tree. Cursed energy around the area seems to have increased too.

'If i stayed back here, megumi's gonna die!' she panicks. Y/N's not the type of sorcerer to charge at battle. She specializes in being stealthy and she's usually hidden in the shadows. Though if she keeps hiding.. Someone's going to die. She can't keep waiting for Satoru's support- just where the hell is he now?

She pulls out a single needle from her arm.

CHISI : 35 %

Y/N could feel the energy increasing in front of the tree, as if Sukuna has been knocked back and sent her way - did Fushiguro sense her arrival and thought of helping her without making it obvious? Or is this a coincidence and she should take this chance to knock Itadori down?

She inhes sharply.

Quickly stepping out from where she's hiding, Y/N spots a shirtless Itadori. She tackles him, wrapping an arm around his neck while the other one holding the needle goes straight to his nape.

She digs it down his neck, cursed energy in the color of red now spreading through his body.

'No cursed energy?'

The startled Sukuna thought while he feels himself getting choked by her, his grin then widing, 'amazing! This woman..'

'..This woman doesn't know that i'm very much immune to poison.'

He tightly grabs the arm wrapped around him. Using his strength, he throws the woman over his shoulder, her back landing harshly on the ground. Y/N lets out a pained cry yet still tried to stand up.

"Y/N!" Fushiguro shouts, vision beginning to go hazy due to exhaustion. His equally tired divine dog stays by his side, providing some support by standing close to the boy.

"So you're the one who took this brat." the curse chuckles, watching as blood begins to drip from her mouth and down to the side of her face. He looks down on her.

Despite her condition, she shows a smile which confuses the curse. The woman inhales,

"Nobara! Now!"

SŪREI JUHO ; HAIRPIN!

On the barks of multiple trees are nails imbued with cursed energy; Kugisaki had skillfully placed them there before she's forced to withdraw, and Y/N had placed her faith on the girl. She called to Kugisaki without having an idea as to what her backup would be.

Upon the use of her technique, all of previously placed nails simultaneously explode, smoke filling the area around them despite the fire already doing much.

'What?!' Sukuna's taken aback. He takes a few steps back, crimson eyes looking for the woman who seemingly got up and disappeared.

KOKUSEN !

Cursed energy in the color of red sparks around the woman, as if flames dancing on her skin. A black flash, which is something she hasn't done in a while.

"No one pushes me around!"

An unexpected punch to the stomach shocks the curse further. It felt like his guts were going to rearrange themselves- Sukuna really shouldn't be talking big and acting high and mighty when all he has consumed is two fingers.

He sees a glimpse of the woman's smug smile as she leans forward. Sukuna grits his teeth, now infuriated. He raises a hand, wanting to give her a taste of her own medicine.

As she's about to attack the curse once again, Y/N felt a sudden increase with cursed energy in the area. She stops before feeling something wet wrap around her waist.

GAMA

She's pulled away from sukuna.

"W-Whta?!"

Y/N is carefully brought to fushiguro, who's shoulders are slumped and breathing heavily. As soon as the woman's now close, his toad shikigami is immediately turned back to a shadown.

"Fushiguro!" she rushes over to the boy, adrenaline still pumping. She winces, feeling her back starting to hurt.

"I'm.. Fine.."

Y/N looks back at to where Sukuna was, a few more nails occasionally blowing up and making the smoke thicker. If this kept up, the two of them might suffocate before help arrives. The woman covers her mouth, taking deep breaths.

"Shit. Where the hell's Satoru?"

 Where the hell's Satoru?"