'Whew, I made it here without looking like a tomato' Ash thought to himself.

He then sat down for his class and got ready for another grueling day.

Time skip brought to you by Ash-Charizard cuz that would be insane

After school Ash went to his locker to grab his stuff. He got there a little late after 2 kids stopped him to ask for an autograph.

Once he made it, he opened his locker and grabbed his stuff.

As he was packing, 2 hands wrapped around his waist from behind.

Ash grew alarmed but soon realized who it was.

"M-May?" He stuttered.

"Heyyy Ash" she said.

Dawn and Hilda were soon grabbing each side of him and they turned him around and pinned him to the wall, giving him no chance to escape.

May pressed her lips onto Ash's pulling  them into a deep, passionate kiss. Meanwhile, Dawn and Hilda explored him kissing him on the neck.

"Okay, let me go please. We have to go before someone sees us" Ash pleaded.

"Hm, fine. But don't think this is over" Hilda said as she placed on last kiss on his lips.

When the four of them came out of the school, Ash was looking like a ripe tomato and he tried to hide his face from everyone they saw.

time skip brought to you by the fire monkey who likes to punch people

Ash was now hiding in the closet, away from May, when he got a call from Lance.

"Hello?" he said.

"Ash! It's Team Flare! They're coming to your place! I think they want to fight you. I'm coming over there myself with 3 G-Men Squadrons. You have to battle and hold until then. Make sure that they don't kidnap anyone there to use as hostages. Civilian safety is top priority."

"What?!" Ash asked super confused.

"JUST GO OUT THERE AND FIGHT!" Lance yelled and ended the call.

'What the hell?!' Ash thought and grabbed as many Pokemon as he could carry. He then walked outside to see everyone still calm and chill. If Team Flare was here, there it would be pandemonium.

'Maybe Lance was wrong?' Ash thought to himself.

Then, out the corner of his eye, he saw a small flash of orange in the woods.

He immediately bolted after it weaving hid way through the trees and bushes. He eventually caught up to the person or thing and gasped.

"Victini?"

"Yup, I had to bring you here so other people didn't see me. Manaphy told me that you would need some help" it responded.

"What do you mean?" Ash asked.

"How do you expect to fight off 10 Legendary and Mythical Pokemon with only a few yourself?"

"Six?!" Ash said confused.

Victini nodded, "Tobias has been busy. Lysandre has captured a few Legendary Pokemon himself."

"So we have to fight 6 Legendary and Mythical Pokemon with only 4?" Ash asked shaking his head.

"Of course not. Mew will be here soon. You have Mewtwo, Suicune, and Manaphy. Your other Pokemon can also put up great fights. While you'll be outnumbered, your Pokemon are much stronger than theirs" Victini assured.

Then, a huge roar came overhead.

"Of course he would be here" Victini said shaking it's head.

The King of Dragons descended and landed in front of Ash.

"I wasn't expecting to see you so soon" Ash said with a chuckle.

Rayquaza roared in agreement.

"We'd better get to town before-"

BAM

An explosion rocked the ground.

"We have to move. Come on!" Ash yelled and jumped onto Rayquaza who sped off to the battle.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you guys liked the chapter. I left it on a cliffhanger so the chapter didn't too long. I think 1100 words is about alright. Anyways the book has 3,000 views which is insane, thank you guys so much. Until, tommorow I guess, cyaaaaaaaaaaa.