At first, she thought it was a bear. God, how she wished it was a bear now. A bear was still better than facing that demon of a wolf. She remembered why she had that sense of deja vu now. In the past, she has encountered this creature before. At that time, her parents were still with her. They went into the forest to find some ingredients for dinner and some herbs that her father needed. They were near a crystal cavern to pick up some curtain shrooms when they heard the roar echoing through the caverns. The memory itself sent shivers down her spine. They barely escaped alive that day. 

S̸̫̺̼͋͛̿̅͛̔̑̈́h̸̻̪̒͋̃̓ȇ̴̥͕͙̝̞̮͋ͅ ̶͓̤͘ḋ̴̡̖̞̼̺̙̞͚͎͕̍͌̀̉̆̑͂͗͒͗̀̑̓̇ǫ̷̩̼̬̗͍̗̺̖̜̱̦͓̦̈́̈̽ę̷̧̭͍͙͉͚̣̰̻͉͌͐͒́̌́̈́̀ṡ̴̡̝̯̖̲̥̠̯͉͔̻̇̋̑̐͋͐̕̚͘n̸̛͈̼̰̦̄̔̾͒͗̽͛͂̆̒͌͗̀̕'̴̹̗͖͕̲͈͉͖̭͌̾͛t̴̯͈̣̥̤̰̯̩̬̬̠̼̲̏̅́̎̈̑̔̈͌́͘ ̷̛̥̯͖͍̰͍̠̺̘͎̮̯̖͌̑̊̐͒̾̽͒̋͂͋̇͘ȓ̵̖̬̩̙̖̘͉̌̏̎͂̒̐̂̚͝ė̸̯͙̰͎͚̖̘̙m̸̡̫̯̹͓̣̥̱̪̪̖̯͒̑̊̀̅̓̉͜ę̸͍͇̦̙͓͌ṁ̴̧̱͎̺̭̩̻̤̯̙͘b̶͚̺͖͇̠̹̩͖͓͙͉̻̳̭͒̐̒͐͒͛̊̚è̵͜r̴̮̦̬̠̼͆̏͑́͐̃͂̑̂̅͐͆͛͘͠ͅ ̷̛̘̱̖̩͕̭͔̥͑́͑̍̈͊͆̀͛̅́͛̎͘h̵̢̳̲͔̟̗͔͎̞̰̬͊̈́o̷͙̜̻͛͂͐̀̈́͊͆͑̊̍̏̑͝w̸̳̫̺̰̗͖̘̌̇̾̈́͋̇̏̈̈̑̕͝͝ ̴̡̨͚̝̠͖̱̤̬͗̆̒̿͂̌̅́͘͜ţ̸̧̡̟̳̞̥̞̮̤̫̜̘̾̽́̔̃̄̈̋̈͗̆͝͝h̴͓̖̤̦̞̲͇̏̍͌̆̈́͋̀͆͋͗͜ę̵̨̧̡̡̛̤̮͓̞̫̦̏̽̌̍͗̊̂͗̇̀͠y̸̧̭̫̘͕̪̆̇̓̌́͆́̇̊̆ ̵̡͐̏̑̆̎ȩ̶̢̺̞̙̞̬̭̻̲̥͂̑̄̉̅̓̃̓̍̿̿͘͠s̷̡̜͇̱͑̂͆̽̉̇̅͋͝͝c̶͖͛̀̒͒͂͋̓͆̈́̕͘͝͠͝a̴̮̲̯̪̞͚͖͆̊̾̒̿̓̂̅̂̌͝͝p̶̨̨͕̜̻̬͋͐ë̸̢̛̻͙́̀͑́̋̇̍͗̉̔̽́͘͝d̸̨͕͕̭̺̠̜͓͚̗̋́̐͛͊͝.̷͉̑̑̇͐͐͋̈́͊̽̋́͝

She could feel her adrenaline pumping. She could hear every breath that escaped her mouth, every step that she had made, and the horrifying roar behind her. A million thoughts were running through her head.

How am I going to escape this situation?

Am I going to die?

How can I outrun that beast?

Where was my fishing pole?

Did I hit my head on something?

I think I'm going to run out of energy if I keep running like this.

Is there no place to hide?

How much time do I have until I run out of blood?

What time is it now?

Why was that thing in broad daylight?

She was running without any destination. The only thing she had in mind was to survive. The wolf had caught up to her and tried to pounce at her with its jaws wide open. Ziel dodged in the nick of time and rolled to the side, wasting no time as she quickly got on to her feet and started running again. She tried to think of a way to get away from the wolf. She knew that grey tiger backs are persistent when it comes to chasing their prey. They could hunt for hours without resting. The only way to get them to stop is either tiring them, killing them, or outrun them. Outrunning them would be very unlikely as they are very agile, and they have very high stamina. So she is left with no other choice but to kill it.

The only question was...

how was she going to kill it?