20) Churros and Slushies

Someone To You- Banners

"There are some feelings you will never find words for; you will learn to name them after the ones who have them to you."

-Maza-Dohta

*****
I check my phone to see it says 5:13 p.m..

"We're here," I announce with a smile.

"Yeah and almost fifteen minutes late too, because someone made us turn around, because she forgot her phone," He rolls his eyes.

"If you were a better driver, you could've made up the lost time. Honestly I probably would've gotten here quicker if I drove myself," I shoot back sarcastically.

"Not with some of the winding roads, you would've swerved off," He says parking in a space.

He puts his hand on the back on my headrest, and turns his head over his shoulder to see out the back window. The car starts going in reverse out of the spot he just parked in.

"What's wrong with this one?" I question while he drives to a different row.

"Someone just pulled out of a space up here, it will just be closer to the front."

"Oh ok," I wait for him to finish parking in the new space, and turn the car off.

"Ready to watch Jesse and Alex get sick off of carnival food," He speaks with fake excitement, and unbuckles his seat belt. He gets out the car before I have all my stuff together, then after a minute my passenger door opens.

"Cmon hurry up," He puts a hand up to the grip the car and leans more of his weight on that arm.

"Shut up," I jump out the car.

"I thought you said no insults," He smirks.

"Until I have a cone of sugary blueness in my hand, my proposition does not go into action," I walk past him.

We walk to the entrance, and search around for everyone else.

"They said the entrance at five right?" I ask Reid.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure," He pulls out his phone to check again.

After a few minutes of looking around he speaks again, "Fuck we're all dumbasses."

"Don't count me into that, but why?" I continue looking around for anyone from the group, waiting for him to answer.

"There's literally four different ways to enter this place, and we didn't specify which one."

"Easy fix, let's just call them," I pull my phone out of my back pocket and click to do a group FaceTime call.

Everyone answers fairly quickly, "Autumn, where are you?" Marce voices through the phone.

"Where are you guys at?" Luke looks just as confused.

Alex pops up on the phone with Jess next to him.

"Where's Griff?" Jesse steals Alex's phone to ask. Just as he says that Finn joins the call holding one of the huge carnival turkey legs.

Reid comes into frame on my phone, and everyone's eyebrows furrow. Before they have a chance to say anything on why we're together Olive borrows Marce's phone, "We're idiots."

"Different entrances," Reid reads her mind.

"Yep, we literally do this every year. I don't know how we forget every time," She smacks her head.