7

I wake up to the sound of my shower running. I almost forget Harry spent the night.

I get up from my bed rubbing my eyes before walking over to my bathroom to pound on the door.

"Harry hurry up, I need to wash my face" i shout from behind the door.

"Just come in Elle, the shower curtains aren't see through" he tells me

So I walk in the bathroom, wash my face and brush my teeth. I will admit it's really nice to be like this again with him.

After I'm done I close the door and get dressed.  I pick out some sage green pants and pair it with a white knitted tank and to top it off I throw a cropped green cardigan over it.

Harry walks out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist

Harry walks out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist. I find myself looking down at his waist before I drag my eyes up to his. He has an amused look on his face and he smirks.

"Feast your eyes Coleman, you're the only girl that gets to see this" he tells me waving his hands up and down his body.

"Oh shut up" I say as I shove his shoulder.

"Ouch" he sarcastically says. I didn't realize how much I've missed him until we went back to normal. I didn't forget about why he's at my house though. I'll try and talk to him about it but I don't want to pry.

I go downstairs to eat breakfast while he gets ready. As I'm eating my cereal I notice that my dad left early this morning. Weird.

I look up at the stove to check the time. 7:05am. "Harry hurry your ass up! We have to leave!" I yell up the stairs.

"Chill out! I'm coming, I'm coming" he says with a smirk on his face.

"That's what she said" he laughs. He's so immature sometimes. Not to mention he has the same sense of humor as a twelve year old boy.

"You act like child" I tell him.

"Don't pretend like it's not funny" he says as he rubs the top of my head with his palm.

"You fucking dick! I just did my hair" I yell at him.

"Fine I'll fix it" he mumbled bringing his hands closer to my head before I swat the away.

"Don't touch my hair again" I scold him. I start brushing through my hair with my fingertips as I start walking away.

He locks my front door. Something I didn't do because I was too busy fixing my hair that he messed up.

We keep walking for a few minutes before I speak up. "You should probably talk to Zayn"

"What would I even say?" He asks me

"Just apologize for acting like a dick the other day. Oh, and apologize for dating that bitch Chloe" his head hangs low at the mention of her.

There's some things that bring me to believe he actually really liked Chloe. Maybe I should hold off on calling her a bitch. But I will definitely have a word with her at school.