I'll always be here for you

David goes all dad mode with reader in a virtual interview.

"I'm glad to welcome David, Florence, Rachel and Y/n who star in the new Marvel movie Black Widow"

"Hiiii it's lovely to be here!" Florence smiled.

"Hello!" David greeted.

"Hiya" Rachel waved.

"Heewwoooo!" You greeted child like.

"Your such a big kid Y/n!" Florence laughed.

"That's the whole point Pugh" You smiled.

The interview went on Florence was asked loads of questions of what it was like to film with Scarlett and what she loved most about her character so far, same with David he was also asked if playing Alexi felt similar to playing Hopper in Stranger Things. Then the interviewer got to you.

"No you Y/n like Scarlett have been in most of the Marvel movies and throughout the movies as you've got older you've done more and more stunts and now that you're like at a suitable age or that now you're just grown up in the trailer the stunts for you look more intense as you do more longer, in detail fight scenes and I just wanted to ask how did you get in shape for that?"

Oh for fuck sake. Please if a massive hole could just open up and swallow me whole right now that would be great! "Uhh uhh well um I think-"

"Are you kidding me?!" David scoffed.

"I'm sorry is there a problem?" The interviewer asked confusion lacing the question.

"Yeah a big one and it's you and that shitty question!" David continued. Yep here come the tears.

"I'm sorry?"

"Right that's it I'm sorry Florence -" David began.

"No no don't apologize" Florence stared daggers at the interviewer through the screen.

"But are you that dumb?!" David asked the interviewer.

"Excuse me?!"

"You just asked me and Florence detailed and interesting and frankly good questions about our acting experiences and our characters and then you think it's alright to go straight to Y/n and ask her how she got in shape for the role she's been doing for years?! HOW DARE YOU!"

"Actually I have a question for you David" Rachel began and then continued before anyone interrupted her. "How did you get into shape for Alexi because even though we obviously can't talk about the movie we see you in some fight scenes in the trailer so tell me David how did you get into shape."

"Uhh now this is ridiculous!" the interviewer complained.

"Oh I'm sorry did I ask an inappropriate question?!" Rachel answered back. "That's we're leaving"

Then the words on your screen came up on your screen:

Rachel Weisz has removed you from this call

You then heard your phone ring from your bed, you picked it up the tears welling up in your eyes blurring your vision you saw that Florence, Rachel and David were inviting you to a group FaceTime, so you answered.

"There she is" Florence cheered.

"Sorry if I made a big scene back then kiddo" David sighed.

"No why should you apologize for sticking up for Y/n to that dickhead!" Rachel argued back making me and Florence laugh a little but quickly covering our mouths not knowing what kind of mood she was in now, whether she was in a situation to laugh about it or not.

"Rachel is right David" you swallowed your laughter. "Thank you I love you loads!" you smiled.

"I'll always protect you" David smiled.

"And you Rachel you were amazing and amazingly scary i love you loads too." you added.

"Well that twat deserved it" she huffed and crossed her arms then turned her attention to the three of you trying to contain our laughter, at the sight she fought a smile but ended up laughing with the rest of you.

"But promise me one thing!" they all turned their attention to you. "Promise me you won't tell Scarlett about this because she'll end up going round to the man's house and threatening him you think Rachel was scaring my god you should see Scarlett the look she gives them could kill!" you all began to laugh again.

Gonna do a part 2 xx