Thank you x

i just wanna say thank you for all the lovely messages and comments on my last part. Don't worry i will still be writing wattpad stories they might just not be that regular, im probably going to release maybe one or two a week. It's just that this recent event has brought back a difficult time that i went through and i feel like i can talk to you guys about it. I'm not doing this for attention im just doing this because i basically consider you guys as family and this is basically my safe place where i can express myself. One of the main reasons why i was devastated about the spoiler to black widow is because before my grandad was diagnosed with cancer... he promised me that he would be the first one to take me to see my fav marvel characters solo movie, of course meaning natasha. And unfortunately not that long after (nearly five years ago) he sadly passed away o Christmas day. And i was going to see this movie on my own because i could at least pretend my grandad was sitting next to me, please dont judge me. And now i feel like that's ruined, ive been waiting for this movie which feels like forever and gone through so many difficult obstacles during that wait just for it to be ruined. So yeah enough with he sob story sorry you had to read that but yeah this was mainly just to say don't you guys are never escaping me i feel like im going to be writing wattpad stories for you guys till the day i die xxx love you all 3000 and again thank you for the lovely messages.