Marvel Cast treating Y/n as their own Pt2

An interview with you and Robert for the Civil War ( I know I use this  movie a lot for interviews but it gives me more to work with you know with the cast):

"Fans would like to know who was the funniest on set?" the interviewer asked as she looked at you and Robert.

"Robert was definitely" You answered immediately and smiled at Robert who of course returned it with that adorable smile.

"Thank my dear but i would have to say it's you as you have inherited my humor my child and i hate to admit it but i think you are funnier than me. Like tell that one joke you told me about the naming of two babies."

"Oh ok i think you're gonna like this" you said to the interviewer.

"Hit me"

"Right ok so unfortunately a pregnant woman goes into a coma and she wakes up after 6 months and she's no longer pregnant so she turns to the doctor and asks what happened. the doctor said there was no need to worry nd she had given birth and everything was fine. And then the woman said do i get to name them. The doctor said I'm sorry ma'am but you're brother as named them. And the woman thinks 'oh god no!"

Whilst you were telling the joke you could hear Robert giggling beside you already knowing what's coming.

"So she goes to the doctor and says what has he named the baby and then the doctor says." You continue. "Well you have twins, one boy and one girl. The woman goes what's the girls name and the doctor replies Denise and the woman thinks ok not that bad and then asks the doctor the boys name and the doctor replies with Danephew"

Then the room was filled with laughter mainly coming from Robert even though he had heard the joke a million times.

"She gets it from me"

Interview for Infinity War with you, Mackie and Sebastian:

"Right so obviously all of you guys are all really close but what's we all see mostly is all of who taking the mick out of each other and so my next question is who got bullied most on set" The interviewer asked.

"Definitely me and my main bully is umm..." you answered immediately gesturing towards Mackie sitting next you when referring to your main bully.

"Now hold up i think you friend Miss Olsen bullys me most." Mackie looked at you, giving you a smug smirk. "She abuses me you know" He states towards the interviewer with wide eyes makin you, Sebastian and the interviewer burst into laughter

"You deserve it" you mumbled to yourself whilst smiling.

cut to an interview with Lizzie and Paul

"So when asked who was bullied most on set Y/n said her because Anthony bullies her but Anthony corrected her and said and i quote 'Lizzie abuses me'" The interviewer asked Lizzie with a smile on her face.

"God he's such a baby" she mumbled to herself just loud enough for everyone to hear which caused everyone to giggle. "You know I'm just sticking up for my girl."

"Yeah Lizzie is very protective over Y/n, you and Johansson actually." Paul smiled. "Yeah i wouldn't mess with them or Y/n for that matter like if she makes a small mistake like she says a line wrong or if she forgets a line in a scene and they catch someone giggling, even though Y/n is laughing along with them. That means nothing to Elizabeth. But you'll be getting a knock on your trailer door and you open it and its like the shining twins. There's Scarlett and Lizzie coming after you." To which everyone laughed at but Lizzie looked very offended.

"I think you'll be getting a knock on your door tonight Paul" The interviewer smiled.

"Mmmmm" Lizzie replied whilst fiddling with the rings on her fingers.

Fan event with Tom Hiddleston:

"Ummm hi just wanted to say that i love you but my question is what is your favourite memory whilst on the set of Marvel" The fan asked.

"Ohhh tht's a good question and it can be from any of the marvel movies I've done?" Tom asked to which the fan replied with a nod. "Oh god she's gonna kill me" Tom laughed to himself.

"Right so this is in the first Avengers movie to which im alongside the original six, well fighting them and you all know Y/n Y/l/n yeah?" and the crowd cheered. "Yeah and you know she was very young then and i think her first marvel movie was either the first or second iron man im pretty sure it was the second. But anyway like a week into filming Y/n started and we had never met before and Scarlett brought her over to me cause you know what those two are like you can never separate them anyway Scarlett brought her over. And umm i was a bit nervous because i didn't have time to change out of my Loki costume."

Just then the crowed 'ohh'ed thinking they know what was coming.

"So because Y/n was young in thought she would be terrifed of me and umm the first thing she did is she, at this point her and Scarlett are a few feet away from me and she's hiding behind Scarlett's legs and i thought she was gonna burst into tears, but then surprisingly she poked her head round Scarlett's legs and a smile slowly grew on her face and then she giggled and ran towards me and hug my legs. And lets just say from then on Scarlett Johansson wasn't very fond of me because i had apparently stole her best friend."

The crowd 'aww'ed and laughed at the cute story of you and Tom.

"Hang on it doesn't end there this is the best bit i promise you so it's like a week until filming ends and it's one of Y/n's last day and all of us are sitting around with each other eating lunch and Y/n runs up to me runs straight past Scarlett who has her arms wide open for a hug and comes and sits up on my lap." The crowd laughed at your younger self's antics "and she sat on my lap and because she was very young she still thought most of us were actually superheroes and she whispered in my ear and said 'you're not a villian Loki' and I kid you not that night i cried myself to sleep knowing i might not see her properly for a long time.