I meed help, she need shelp, WE NEED HELP!

Rose is like 16/17 in this story the reader is late teen or 20.

Weird Ass Family

ScarJo🖤❤️😘
Guys I need your help

The Godfather (Robert)❤️💛
What's wrong?

ScarJo🖤❤️😘
Rose has locked herself in her room and she's refusing to come out I have to slide her dinner under her door so she eats

Our child❤️❤️❤️
Say no more I'm on my way

ScarJo🖤❤️😘
Thank you sweetheart

Knock. Knock. I'm just 15 minutes you arrived at Scarletts front door.

"Oh hey Y/n!" Colin answered the door.

"Hey Colin it's good to see you Scarlett said Rose wasn't coming out of her room and since I speak fluent teenager I thought I would try and drag her out." Colin chuckled and welcomed you in through the door.

"Hey Scarlett just gonna go straight to Rose's room"
You greeted Scarlett in the kitchen, cooking dinner, on the way upstairs.

"Thanks darling"

"No problem" you smiled.

"Rose, come on it me your sister, Y/n well who else would it be. Come on open up for me." You calmly spoke to Roses door. You and Rose were always close ever since she was born she was like your little sister and you were like a big sister to her I mean you were the first person she called when she got her period.

Rose opened the door slowly knowing it was you "hey" she whispered.

She looked so different she looked more skinny then usual assuming she wasn't eating properly, she had bags under her eyes assuming she hadn't slept aswell.

"Are you alone?" You nodded before she let you in. Her room was a mess, her bed hadn't been made and her clothes were all over the floor.

"So what's wrong? Come on you can tell me everything?"

"Ummm well there's someone at school and..."

"Are you being bullied?" You asked concerned and she shook her head. "Sorry for interrupting, go on"

"So there's someone at school and I kinda feel a certain way towards them"

"Awww who is he?"

"Ummmm he's a ....she" there was silence while you processed what happened Rose whinge her head thinking you were going to be against it but all you did was go in to hug her.

"Listen to me ok I love you more than everything and I will always love you ok?"

"Even though I'm .....bisexual?!"

"Awww Rose sweetheart of course! Is this what this..." gesturing to her messy room "is all about being worried that your mum is not going to accept you?" She nodded.

"Listen to me Rose I would be shocked if your mum doesn't accept you being bisexual if I'm bisexual" you smiled.

"Your bisexual?!"

"Sweetheart I work with the most gorgeous people on this planet, including your mum!"

"My mum is beautiful"

"She bloody well is and you're lucky to take after her. That girl would be lucky to have you"

"Thanks Y/n"

"Anytime. Now I think it's time to tell your SUPPORTIVE mum"

"Yeah I think you're right"

"I'm always right" you chuckled.

"Oh shut up" she smiled as she went downstairs to tell Scarlett.

"Mum" she announced to Scarlett who had her back to her whilst cooking.

"Oh hi honey are you ok?"She hugged Rose you stayed at the bottom of the stairs and observed. "You wanna tell me why you locked yourself away from us?"

"I was scared that you wouldn't accept you"

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't I accept you?" Scarlett asked in confusion.

"Because I'm bisexual" Rose mumbled just loud enough for Scarlett to hear. She did the same as you, she went silent for a minute to process what Rose had just announced and then didn't say anything and just hugged her.

"Aww sweetheart this doesn't change how I look at you, you're still my beautiful daughter you deserves the world I don't care if you're bisexual or a lesbian you can be whatever you want to be but you will always be my little girl and I will always love you no matter what."

"Thank you mum" Rose welled up.

"You don't have to thank me" She hugged Rose again and looked over to you with tears welling up and mouthed 'thank you' and you mouthed back.

"Y/n get in here" Rose shouted still hugging her mum. And you run over and wrapped both your arms round Scarlett and Rose.

"I love you both so much." Rose cried.

"I love you more" you said whilst letting a tear fall down your cheek.

"Mmm not possible love you both to the moon and back" Scarlett said shakily probably still crying.