"You play all day," Santana rolled her eyes.

"I wasn't playing, I was deadass,"

"I bet,"

The two of them just sat there in an awkward silence. Santana pulled out her phone to no notifications. It was a very gray day for her, just a lot of tension but nothing to show for it. She hasn't had a day like this in so long, she felt she was falling into a sadness she couldn't rid herself of.

"You need a ride home atleast?" Rashawn raised an eyebrow, trying to find a way to get her all to himself.

"It wouldn't hurt, I'd appreciate it actually," She nodded, looking down at her phone screen. She could see her reflection and the stains the tears left on her skin.

"I gotchu',"

The school bell rang, the two of them getting up from their seats and heading to their next class.

"I'll see you after school," Rashawn said briefly to Santana before cutting out into the crowd of students.

As she was walking down to her next class she saw a hurdle forming. It wasn't really her scene but she wasn't getting too good of a feeling. The voices of her peers grew loud, they were chanting and making noise that was uncomforting to Santana's spirit.

"What the fuck," She squinted her eyes and as she grew closer she could see some girls fighting. It wasn't looking too good either.

She couldn't make out any faces and none of these girls lo0ked familiar. She just turned away and assumed a teacher was on their way to stop the violence.

This wasn't a one on one fight. There were multiple girls jumping in to fight a girl with no fight left in her. Apart of Santana just wanted to mind her business but she couldn't bare to see this girl be ripped apart by some girls bigger than her. Not one soul stepped in to separate them, it was getting too intense for Santana.

She charged toward them and pushed her way through the crowd and pushed the girls off of one another. "Y'all break this shit up and fight one on one,"

"Who died and made you God?" One girl with a blonde weave scrunched up her nose. "You obviously in the wrong fight babygirl, I suggest you back up,"

"Nah, I'm good. Y'all was just finna sit here and beat this girl up until what? She passes out? Or dies from a damn concussion? This ain't it and y'all look dumb as fuck jumping her," Santana rolled her eyes and looked down to the girl who was covered in drips of blood.

Santana stuck her hand out to the girl while the kids surrounding them 'booed' her breaking up the fight. She didn't care though, she knew in her heart she was doing the right thing.

"You weird," Another girl spoke scrunching up her nose and sucking her teeth.

"Come on, I'll help you get cleaned up," Santana pulled the girl up and walked with her to the bathroom. "What's your name?"

"I'm Paige, and thank you, I don't even know what I did for them to do me like that," She pressed her hand up against her bleeding nose. "I literally just moved here a few weeks ago and they been picking on me since I got here, the moment I try to take up for myself they fucking jumped me,"

"Nah, that ain't cool. You ain't deserve that," Santana took a deep sigh and lead Paige to the bathroom.

Paige took her time cleaning herself up. She hated to even look herself in the mirror. "And they ripped my fucking hair like I just got this shit done,"

Santana looked at the girls' hair and could she her once tightly knotted braids were gonna fall out. She knew her head had to be hurting, it was too much happening all at once for her to even be okay.

"I do hair, I could style a wig or redo your braids for you," Santana offered, it made her feel good to do something good for another individual and the way this girls' day is going she knew she was doing the right thing.

"Really? I can't even deny that offer cause my hair looks like shit," She shook her head and patted her face with a paper towel. "I really appreciate you,"

"Of course, do you have a ride home?" Santana raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah, I drive"

"Oh okay," Santana nodded and made sure the girl was all goof to go so she could walk her to her next class. "Do you see those girls again? They in anymore of your classes,"

"Thankfully, no," Paige blew out and couldn't help but stare at herself in the mirror.

The two of them walked out together and as they headed to their next classes, they exchanged phone numbers as well.

"I'm gonna be down the hall for the rest of the day so you should be able to find me." Santana said, letting Paige go into her class.

The bell rang and Santana wasn't even near her next class but she didn't care.

After school, Paige and Santana headed out to the parking lot. Rashawn was already in his car, waiting for Santana so he could leave the school premise.

"This your car?" Santana raised an eyebrow, impressed at how nice the girls' car looked. She wasn't too familiar with the different car models but she just knew it looked good and that's all that mattered.

"Yeah," She said looking down, her eyes furrowing together as she noticed her tires have gone flat. "Can't be serious,"

She looked up at the sky, and just shook her head. She put her hand on her head and stood there in frustration. It just wasn't a good day for her and she couldn't even try to be optimistic about the situation because it seemed to only get worse for her.

Santana felt her phone buzzing in her back pocket and she grabbed it to see Rashawn calling.

"Hello?" She answered.

"You almost to the car? I'm ready to go," He rubbed his hair and looked out the windshield.

"Do you mind taking me to the hair store and I got a friend that needs a ride too, she can come to my house I gotta do her hair,"

"You messing up the plans mama, I thought it was gone be me and you?" Rashawn joked and shook his head. "Yeah, that's fine,"

"Thank you," she smiled into the phone and hung up. "Come on, you can ride with me,"

The two of them made their way to where Rashawn was parked.

Santana knocked on the passenger side window to get his attention. He unlocked the door for them so they could get in.

"Hey, how you doing," Paige spoke as she got into the car. "Thank you for dropping me off, my car got a flat,"

"It's coo," He said keeping it short.

"So where we going first, Santana?" 

It feels good as fuck to be writing again. I really hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Y'all better be lit in these comments so I know y'all ready for these updates cause I know I am. Thanks to everyone that has showed me so much love. I can't wait to finish these books and start on some new ones for ya'll. 

Leave reviews on this chapter and be honest, I know my writing skills are a little rusty 

See y'all soon