Chapter 15

"Are you okay?" Bell questioned as she approached me Monday morning. I looked at her confused before nodding my head.

"Your mom told me you were in the hospital over the weekend," Bell explained.

I open my mouth in an O formation. Knowing I had to explain I pulled her into an empty classroom.

After hearing the door close I turned to face her to see her leaning against a desk.

"I'm fine it wasn't that serious," I waved off easing her worries.

"If you were so fine then why were you in the hospital in the first place?" Bell questioned as she crossed her arms.

Sighing softly in defeat, I sat down on one of the tables.

"I had a panic attack," I told her knowing it wasn't a big deal now that it was over. But when I seen her face expression I knew I had to explain that to her.

"It's okay, I get them a few times a year. My mom told me it might of been because of stress," I explained.

"Oh. I had that once, but that was when I was little. Anyway I'm glad your okay because l have something to tell you," Bell spoke quickly with a grin on her face.

"Shoot, but hurry we're going to be late again," I said as I heard the warning bell. I looked at the clock on the wall behind her to see we have exactly three minutes to make it to class.

"Well you know how I went camping with my family over the weekend?" Bell asked and looked at me for clarification.

Nodding I waited for her to continue.

"Well while I was over there I made a new girl friend," Bell clapped in excitement.

"Cool?" I shrugged confused on what I should say.

"And I found out she just moved her with her Uncle and she's coming to this school later on this week. Isn't that amazing?" Bell asked with the same happy smile on her face.

"I guess," I shrugged.

"When you meet her you would absolutely love her, she's hilarious," Bell laughed probably remembering a joke she told her.

"What's her name?" I question curious.

"Lucy, hey you could meet her today," Bell smiled jumping away from the table she was leaning against.

"But I have work after school," I explained to her.

"Then lets go now," Bell shrugged before grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door.

"Wait, wait. We can't just ditch school," I shook my head pulling my arm away from her.

"Aw come on I want you to meet her before she's enrolled in school," Bell begged giving me a puppy dog eye look.

I shook my head no not giving in.

"I'll buy you food," Bell negotiated.

I stared at her for a few seconds wondering if she was serious.

"Fine," I caved.

"Yes! Come on," Bell shouted before pulling me towards the door again.

"Wait, let me just get somethings before we leave," I told her pulling my arm out of her tight grip.