11

Yoongi stared at himself in the bathroom mirror listening as the front door opened and then closed a few moments later. He didn't want to admit that it had hurt seeing Jimin with someone else. This was exactly why Yoongi wanted to keep Jimin at arms length. Once Jimin found someone better Yoongi would be kicked to the curb... as usual.
Yoongi swallowed and shook his head, he finished washing up and pulled his pjs on.

When Yoongi went back to the lounge Jimin was already on the sofa his hands curled around a cup of hot chocolate.
Yoongi took a seat next to Jimin and grabbed his own cup off the table.
Yoongi jumped a little to feel Jimin's hand rest on his thigh.
"Yoongi..."
Yoongi took Jimin's wrist in his hand and placed Jimin's hand back on his own thigh.
"We can't, it's not right." Yoongi said as images of Taehyung's face flashed through his mind.
Yoongi downed his hot chocolate, thankful that it had cooled enough for him to drink it quickly, and got up from the sofa.
"It's late, we should sleep." Yoongi said before he headed to the kitchen to rinse out his cup.
He headed towards the bedroom and saw Jimin stare after him.

When Jimin finally joined him Yoongi was already laying on his back the covers pulled to his waist, staring at the ceiling.
Jimin sighed and pulled back the covers on his side, climbed into bed.
Jimin looked over at Yoongi, but Yoongi didn't tear his eyes from the ceiling, staring at it like it was the most interesting thing in the room.
Jimin sighed and laid down on his side facing away from Yoongi.
It wasn't until Jimin had settled that Yoongi rolled over and placed his arm over Jimin's waist, his hand resting lightly on Jimin's abs.
There was space between them, back and chest not touching but Jimin made sure to tangle his legs with Yoongi's, there was a little more force to the gesture than normal and not something Jimin would do until he was close to sleep.
Jimin wanted Yoongi's touch, his body close, but  Yoongi had seemed off since he had arrived and now was creating distance between himself and Jimin and Jimin didn't like it one bit.
Jimin did consider shuffling his body back so it was flush with Yoongi's but then decided against it. Whatever was wrong with Yoongi, Jimin needed to respect his wish for the distance, after all Jimin still needed Yoongi to sleep and didn't want to risk him walking out and leaving Jimin to face his demons alone.
Sleep crept up on Jimin and took him as his mind whirled with what had upset Yoongi.

Yoongi listened intently as Jimin's breathing slowed and his body relaxed more with each breath. All the months of sleeping with Jimin and Yoongi was becoming an expert as to when the other was truly sleeping.
Yoongi moved his arm from Jimin's waist and untangled their legs. He rolled onto his back, meaning to get out of bed and go and sleep on the sofa but the ceiling captivated him again as his mind thought of Jimin with Taehyung.
That seemed to be all Yoongi's mind was capable of doing tonight, seeing things that he wasn't able to have.

Jimin woke to the mattress moving beneath him. He opened his eyes and watched as Yoongi shuffled himself to the edge of the bed and swung his legs over the edge, sitting with his back to Jimin.
"You don't have to go." Jimin mumbled.
He had worked out a while a go that Yoongi left him halfway through the night. Jimin had woken up and found Yoongi's side of the bed empty, he had found the other sleeping on his sofa.
Yoongi sighed in return and dropped his head into his hands, his elbows resting on his thighs.
Jimin sat up and moved over to Yoongi.
"What's wrong?"
Yoongi just shook his head, his hands still covering his face.
He flinched when he felt hands on his shoulders.
Jimin dug his thumbs into the flesh of Yoongi's shoulders and began to give him a massage.
"You know this would work better with the slide of oil." Jimin said.
Yoongi could hear the smirk in his voice but didn't reply, he also didn't stop Jimin as he worked on his shoulders. He could feel his muscles loosening and groaned quietly.
He couldn't deny how good it felt just to have Jimin's hands on him, let alone the massage itself.

Jimin tucked his thumbs down into the neckline of Yoongi's t shirt and before the man could object he slid his thumbs firmly up either side of his neck to the base of his skull.
He heard Yoongi grunt and smiled to himself. He had expected Yoongi to not allow Jimin to do this but so far so good.
Jimin began to wonder how far he could push his luck.
He shifted his position behind Yoongi and kneeled up behind him and pushed his thumbs back down Yoongi's neck, a neck that look so ready to be kissed.
Before Jimin could even stop himself, his hands dropped to Yoongi's shoulder's and he leaned in pressing his lips to the base of Yoongi's neck.
He continued his ministrations on Yoongi's shoulders as he moved round Yoongi's neck with his lips, the man even tilting his head to the side allowing Jimin to kiss his way to Yoongi's ear.
When Jimin got round to the other side of Yoongi's neck, he moved as if to get up, but Jimin pushed down on his shoulders, leaning into his ear.
"Just let go." Jimin whispered his breath brushing over the shell of Yoongi's ear.

It was crazy the effect one man could have over him, but at Jimin's words he felt his body go slack and goosebumps rise over his neck. He kept his eyes closed as he felt the bed dip and rise. Before he knew it he was on his back with Jimin straddling his hips, hovering over him.
He opened his eyes, but couldn't see his features well in the dark, but he didn't need to Jimin's face was etched into his mind.
Yoongi's eyes slid closed when he felt Jimin's plump lips press against his own. His heart gave a shout of joy as his hands came up and gripped Jimin's waist, his hands pushed under Jimin's t shirt sliding over the toned muscles of Jimin's back.
Jimin pulled away and put his lips to Yoongi's ear.
"You don't need to fight, we both want this." Jimin said.
Yoongi hummed in agreement, he didn't think he could stop now if he wanted to, his cock hard and ready in his pants and he could feel Jimin's press against his stomach.
That's when his head decided to rule over his heart.
Taehyung's face popped into Yoongi's mind. Yoongi pushed at Jimin's shoulders.
"Stop!" Yoongi said with force but without shouting.
Jimin sat up.
"What? What's wrong?"
"We... we can't."
"Yoongi I..."
Yoongi sat up his face mere inches from Jimin's.
"I can't." Yoongi reiterated firmly.
He got off the bed lifting Jimin with him, turned and put Jimin back down on the bed and walked out the bedroom.
Jimin stared after Yoongi, completely confused and lost as to what had happened.