7: Concert

16/08/13 - Seven Years Earlier | Thea

"It's nice to see some official merchandise, one direction T-shirt's that are available at the front of the stadium" Harrys voice echoes through the venue as he talks to the crowd.

I lift my eyes from him and instead train them on the crowd, my smile grows as I notice the large grins plastered all over everyone's faces as he speaks.

Always a charmer, baby.

"The next song that we're gonna do is teenage dirtbag" he announces, winking at me as the crowd roars.

Fucker, he knows that's my favourite song.

It doesn't take long for Harry to start singing again, prancing around the stage like a lunatic.

The whole stadium sings along with him the whole time, cheering when Niall begins his solo

"Gowan Ni!" I shout from the front row, hollering at him in pride.

"Her boyfriends a dick" Niall sings, pointing a finger at me with a grin.

"He'd simply kick your ass if he knew" I sing along, sticking my tongue out at the cheery Irishman dancing around stage.

"Excuse me?" A voice says from beside me, throwing me forward into the barrier.

"You're in my space" they continue to shout, pushing through everyone until they're stood face to face with me.

I notice the body guard Harry assigned to me moving toward me but I put my arm up in signal for him to stay put.

"I'm sorry but I've been stood here the whole time, I think you've got the wrong space but you can stand next to me if you like?" I shout over the loud music.

"No, you're in my space!" They shout, shoving me forward again.

"Like I said, I've been here the whole time" I say, shoving them back.

I lift my eyes back towards the stage briefly, noticing Harry already shutting down at the security.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are bitch, but you need to move" the same person shouts from next to me.

I go to shout back, being stopped by a heavy tug of my arm "Miss Kanallo, Mr Styles ordered me to take you backstage" the security says, gesturing toward the exit.

"One second Steve" I smile before turning back to the rude fan, immediately noticing her dropped jaw and mouth in the shape of a large 'o'

"T-Thea?!" They shriek "I'm so sorry if I would've known then-" they begin rambling.

"Close your mouth, don't want flies getting in" i scoff before letting the security guard help me over the railing and towards backstage.

I understand that the boys have fans and I'm so grateful they all get to live their dreams on the daily but every now and then you just get a fan that's literally the worlds biggest prick, doing anything and everything to get as close to the boys as they possibly can, until they realise you're linked to the boys that is.

Me and Harry don't speak much of our relationship to the press, simply showing up at eachothers events when we feel like it and giving the odd 'we're doing great thank you' talk in interviews, other than that we keep it mostly private to the public; letting only close friends and family know any details.

"How's the album doing?" Steve speaks up as we walk down the corridor.

I like Steve, he's got to be almost sixty now but he's always wherever the boys go, doing his job like an absolute trooper.

"It's doing really well on the charts actually" I smile.

"Harry was listening to it yesterday on the tv, I'm going to know it word by word by the end
Of the tour" he chuckles, opening the backstage door for me.

"I secretly think half of the streams are the boys just playing it over and over again" I laugh back, sending him a wave as we part ways.

Steve dosent really enjoy being backstage during the shows and honestly neither do i, I like being part of the crowd, everyones so focused on watching the boys that I don't really get spotted as 'that singer' or 'Harrys girlfriend'. They just think I'm a fellow fan enjoying the music of the beloved boyband.

Secretly I'm just as big of a fan girl as everyone else here, this fan girl just happens to wake up next to one of the members everyday.