Chapter Five

Third Persons POV

Greenland and Prussia bothers broke away from their kiss. Greenland looked back to see Canada and Jamaica both in the car.

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHERE ARE YOU GOING-"

"Bye Greeny! We love you!!!!!!!!" Jamaica yelled as Canada sped off in the car.

Greenland sighed and puffed out her cheeks.

"So like... Do you wanna come inside or....?"

"Oh-uh.... Okay..."

Prussia moved to the side and Greenland stepped inside.

"You can put your coat there. and please take your shoes off, my bruder tries to keep this place as clean as can be. He'll flip his shit if he sees one thing out of place."

"Where is Germany?" Greenland asked as she removed her combat boots, revealing her black lace patterned tights. She took off her black coat and red scarf revealing her red long sleeve button up and black shorts. Her long auburn hair down and her bangs were swept to the side.

"Out on some date with Italy."

"It's a nice place you have here Prussia..."

"Thanks. The awesome me and my brother know how to keep a clean house."

Greenland smiled at that remark.

"Um can I get you something to drink...?"

"Why are you being so generous?" Greenland asked raising her brow.

"Well... what happened back there. You said that we should be together so I guess that we're together...?"

"Why do you say it like its a question?" Greenland asked teasingly.

"I-it's just that... I haven't been in a relationship in a while so I feel kinda new to this..." he said slightly blushing.

"I feel the same way." Greenland sighed.

"So what now?"

"I don't know... wanna watch a movie?" Greenland offered.

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The new couple sat on the couch and began watching Spirited Away.

Greenland was laying on top of Prussia. Her head was on his chest as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"You should wear your hair down more often, Greenland. I'm tired of looking at you with your hair pulled back in a bun all the time during meetings."

"Why do you stare at me?"

Prussia lifted her chin with his finger.

"What else am I suppose to be doing? Paying attention?"

He pecked her lips quickly before turning his gaze back to the movie.

"Wow. Japan really knows how to make entertainment." Greenland said.

"Hey Greenland,"

"Yes Prussia."

"What's your human name? you never told me and I kinda wanna be on first name basis with you now if we are gonna be together."

Greenland blushed and mumbled a name but Prussia didn't really get it.

"I'm sorry.. what was that?"

"Victoria..."

"Victoria...?"

"But everyone called me Tori..."

"Called? Past tense. what happened...?"

"It was just back when I was a simple human. You know when I was a soldier fighting for my land. Why I was called Greenland."

"Why were you named Greenland."

"Back when who know what time, I used to be filled with gold and such minerals. Some guy thought it would be a smart idea to name me something that doesn't fit me and boom! Here I am now."

"Wow. That's quite the story."

"Mhm."

They finished the movie and saw that it was getting late.

"Gil."

"Yes?"

"Can I spend the night over here?"

He pulled Greenland closer.

"Of course you can."

Greenland burrows her face into Prussia's chest inhaling his cologne memorizing the scent. She closed her eyes and soon felt sleep take over her....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER FIVE BITCHES!!! SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT CUZ IM LIKE HALF AWAKE RIGHT NOW!