Chapter 11

"NORWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Denmark cried. Norway was sitting on their couch. Norway was laying on the floor.

"NOOOOOOORWAAAAAAAYYYY!!!" Denmark crawled over to Norway, snatched the book out of his hand, and layed his head in his lap.

"What do you want?" Norway sighed as he pet Denmarks head. "I want my baby sister back!" Norway whined. Norway sighed and kissed the top of the Denmarks head.

"what do want me to do?" Norway asked. "make her little again?" Denmark Begged, pouting a bit.

Norway sighed once again "Fine. I will see what i can do. Now stop doing the cryinng and stand up" He smiled kissing his boyfriend passionately on the lips. Denmark smiled and tackled Norway to the ground with a hug "Thank you!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"there she is..." Norway said as he and his fellow witch craft mate Britain. They were watching Greenland and Prussia at Greenlands house. Greenland was trying to teach Prussia how to cook but for some reason there was a fire in the kitchen and Greenland was running to open a window. probably because prussia doesnt know how to cook.

"Alrighty. Here goesnt nothing thats really something." He took out a purple substance and inserted it in a dart. He put the dart in a sniper and gave it to finland.

"Is it loaded?" Finland asked. "Yeah."Norway said.

Finland aimed the sniper at Greenlands butt. "alright..."

He pulled the trigger and shot Greenland.

Greenlands POV

Prussia freaking sucks at cooking...

"OW! WHAT THE HELL?!" I felt a sting in my butt.

"Greeny? Areyou okay?" I looked up and my vision began to blurr...

"GREENLAND!" was the last thing i heard before i passed out.