Chapter Two

Greenland's POV

Before I knew it Friday night had arrived. I picked out a red strapless dress and black flats because I don't know how to walk in heels and I sure as hell never want to.

It was 6:30pm when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Jamaica with a wide grin on her face. She wore a tight black dress and black heels to match.

"Hey Greeny!" She greeted me.

"Hello Jamaica." I said awkwardly.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car where America was driving and Prussia sat in the back seet.

"Here, Greenland you sit in the back with Prussia I'm sitting up front with Amercia." she said. I nodded and slid in the back seat with the albino.

"Hello Prussia." I greeted him shyly.

"Hello Greenland! How are you?" He pretty much shouted.

I couldn't help but grin a little bit as he still didn't notice the bird that seemed to never leave his head.

"I'm fine and how about yourself." I said quietly.

"I'm as awesome as I can get!" He shouted.

"Hey do you think you can speak up more often? I really like hearing your voice."

I blushed at his compliment.

"Okay. I'll try." I stuttered awkwardly.

*flying mint bunny time skip to the restaurant*

We got seated at our table. Jamaica and America were going on about some party shit and I sat there awkwardly.

I jumped a little when Prussia stretched his arm to rest behind my seat. I felt his hand brush against my shoulder and shuddered. his hands were rough but warm.

The waiter came over and asked what we would like to order. We all decided to just order a big ass plate of spaghetti and had some wine.

As Jamaica and America grabbed their plates and devoured their spaghetti we realized the waiter only brought three.

"Well looks like we will just have to share now won't we?" Prussia smiled.

He scooted a little closer to me till his shoulder brushed against mine. We awkwardly are our spaghetti.

I started slurping up a string of spaghetti all the way up till I was facing the awesome red eyes beauty.

It took me a while to realize that our lips were connected until America said "GETS SOME ALBINO DUDE!"

My face immediately heated and I jerked away, embarrassed at the incident that just happened.

"I'm sorry!" I managed to stutter out.

"N-no! It's okay! Really!" He said.

I looked at him and felt the heat of embarrassment travel to my face. I stood up.

"I-I-I-I gotta go! Bye!"

And before Prussia could grab my arm I was dashing to the front door letting the tears I didn't notice that have build up in my eyes trickle down my cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tada! T, I hope you don't mind kissing! I know you said no smut so I won't but you just can't avoid the smooch! Anyway I hope you liked it and I will be updating it tomorrow!
Asta-lapasta~<3