Chapter 6: Haha Lol

Rowan was in The Orange Room with Evan, Leon, Liana, Robin, and on that day Annie, Yuri, Rob Roberts, Kaitlin Day and Kaitlin Night, Steff MacBeff and a few others.
On that day the dog came back for a third time, yapping at the back of The Orange Room.
"I'm gonna kill that dog." Leon got up and found a leopard mask.
"No don't!" Liana looked up.
Everyone look out the back to see the dog.
"That dog's orange." Rowan said.
"That's the light from the room." Annie said.
"No. That's an orange dog." He pointed.

He led the dog in the back with his cheese-string and he found a comfy spot on a pile of crash mats.
"Aww." Liana and Robin sighed.
"He lives here now." Rowan said proudly. "And anyone who comes can feed him and pet him, this is gonna get everyone!"
"What's he called?" Leon asked.
"Haha Lol." Said Evan. "He's called Haha Lol."

While Haha Lol slept and chewed on the crash mats for the day, Steff MacBeff left and brought back some of his friends to pet it, and Rowan saw the money they paid to do so.
"Evan go Bill Manks get all the cheese there." Rowan told.
"Nah." Evan sat back.
"...fine."
So Rowan went instead.
"Can dogs have cheese? Do they like it?" Leon asked.
"This one does." Rowan said dumping a lot of cheese in its own chest he cleverly named 'cheese chest'.

Haha Lol was orange, if you were wondering, and when The Friend played his accordion he would yap along.

By now Ms Chester wanted both the prop room and the drama room to practice for Beauy And Du Beast as it was set to be held just after New Years. But Rowan had all the keys and got Haha Lol to bark anyone at the door away. You see he wasn't just mean, he was using the drama room. It was a storage room, where Yoooooo had piles of the fizzy stuff, the fizzy bottles and the still stuff, and cupcakes as well, all stacked on the backstage scaffolding.

"Go practice somewhere else." Rowan said through the key hole to Ms Chester. He of course was biased, wishing that Whibers had stayed. Whibers was cool, and Rowan knew she would let Yoooooo share the room, but with Ms Chester it was her or him, and he had the keys.

To recap Leons situation, he used to hang out with The Blue Room Boys which included a girl called Grandma as well, who, along with many other Blue Boys, was a part of the play last this year.
"Traitor!" Grandma called through to Leon, because while Rowan also was in the play I doubt she remembered him.

Leon and Rowan had a sit down and complained about Ms Chester, who they hadn't even given a chance to.
"This sucks." Leon said. "What's gonna happen? School suuuuucks."
"At least you got a reason to come." Rowan began. "Evan's got Lilly, you got Yaz."
"Yea. No." He said. "What about you, you got anyone?"
"Yea." He said, and for a moment everyone looked to him waiting for the same answer, instead the one they got was. "Robin."
"You should get a girlfriend." Evan said. "Give me your phone."
"It blew up."
"Well give me your Instagram."
Evan spent a while going through everyone Rowan followed and more he didn't and messaged each: 'Will you go out with me?". All but Ben Drones, who he messaged: 'Will you- actually nah'. No one liked Ben Drones.

"Rowan must have been laundering money in the fake cupcake business Yoooooo, because I don't want to live in a world where that many people can't think for themselves. I was getting somewhere. A lot happened. Mr Carrotborne! He was off his nut. He didn't even want tax he just wanted revenge. Wrecking Ball wanted tax, that's it! Rowan was evading tax... anyway, we had a run in with- I was evading tax too... I just realised. C'mon, back on track we had a run in with Wrecking Ball"

Evan and Lilly came to The Orange Room the next day to see the scaffolding packed even more with the still stuff.
"We got a lot to sell." He grinned.
Evan and Lilly put the still stuff in the fizzy bottles and distributed them to the feminists, who came back at the end of the day with more money then ever.

While they were out, everyone watched Annie play Splatoon on the TV they set up, she was pretty good.
But Evan once again went to smarm Ms Warmer. He gave Haha Lol a bottle of the still stuff and sent him off to the teacher, but Ms Warmer knew the blue haired boys ploy and snatched the bottle and threw it in the bin. It was a bad move on her part as Haha Lol, out of blissful innocence or as Evan liked to think, revenge, tipped over the bin and got the bottle back, leaving Ms Warmers classroom as a skip of whatever they make hotdogs out of.
"Haha Lol." Evan laughed and ran off with Lilly and the dog.

"Give us the room!" Grandma shouted now.
"No!" Leon shouted back.
"Leon you prick!" Yaz joined now. "You give us the room or I'll break up with you."
Then Leon leapt for joy and yelled, "I'm free!" Haha Lol came back and jumped about with him.
The Blue Room Boys/the Beauy And Du Beast cast once again gave up for the day and left Yoooooo to the rooms they occupied.

"Yea so Nova's saying you should pay them more." Lilly said to Yoooooo founders.
"Them?" Said Rowan.
"We pay them maximum wage." Leon said.
"You made that up." Lilly argued.
"It's our company we're aloud to!" Rowan added.
"Yea but she's saying-"
"She's a feminist let's cut her pay by sixty percent." Rowan laughed. "...that's a pay gap joke."
"You're a gay pap joke." Robin said and everyone laughed. She would never tell but she meant to say 'pay gap' and mixed it up, it turned out better that way.

By now it was two so Richard came in and took a beanbag.
"Where are you taking that beanbag?" Asked Evan.
"To the window." He answered.
"Oh look." Evan pointed outside. "There's a cat, in the yard."
Everyone looked (including Haha Lol).
"That cat's stupid." Rowan said.

An hour later Richard came in with that same cat.
"Look I've got Haha Lol Two!" He laughed.
To which everyone told him something along the lines of, "That's not very funny."