Alex walked out of the basement and seen Lydia get rushed away in an ambulance. She felt a pair of hands on her shoulders and turned to see stiles

"Come on. I'll take to mine" He smiled

Alex nodded slowly and they walked out of the station.

Alex climbed into his car, silence had taken over for a few seconds. Stiles started the car and drove away, the only noise was the low hum of the engine.

Minutes had passed. Long silent minutes, Alex ran through it all in her head. Every last detail, it was all she could think about. Everything felt different now, she felt different. She hated that feeling of guilt, of knowing someone's life was in her hands and she killed them.

Alex absentmindedly reached for the chain that would usually lay on her chest,  she felt her bare chest; feeling sick as she once again remembered.

Alex could feel the bile of her regret, "pull over"

"Huh?" Stiles asked.

"Pull over" she urged, stiles Listened. He pulled off the side of the road.

Alex pushed opened her door, she coughed a few times, feeling her throat burn as she vomited.

Stiles cringed from his seat, he kept a reassuring hand against her back. Hoping it would be over soon.

Alex sat back in the jeep, she exhaled a shaky breath. Seconds last and Alex let out a sob, feeling the guilt of her actions set in.

Stiles turned his attention towards his crying girlfriend, leaning over in his seat her wrapped his arms around her, holding her as she cried into his arms.

"She's dead" Alex cried "I killed her.. I-I killed her"

"You had to, it's not you fault" stiles soothed her

Alex looked up at him, her eyes puffy "you don't hate me?" She sniffled

His eyes widened "What?"

"I couldn't tell what you were thinking.. for the first time ever" she whispered

Stiles heart broke at the statement.

He hugged her tighter, kissing the top of her forehead "I could never, ever hate you Alex"

"I'm sorry" she sniffed "I'm so sorry" 

"You defended yourself in an impossible situation. You are not a killer you are a victim who saved herself" he comforted her, or at least tried to

...

Stiles walked back into his room after grabbing a glass of water for Alex.

Alex stared into space unable to concentrate on anything but Tracy. She felt her hand naturally reach for her chain and remembered it was what she had used, her heart ached as she had lost the only thing she has of her sister

"Here" stiles handed his girlfriend the glass of water.

Alex held that glass and it shuck slightly, her hands hadn't stopped shaking since she seen Tracy die.

"Alex what happened?" Stiles asked

He shook his head"never mind You em... you don't have too-

"No it's okay" she nodded

"After tracy hurt Lydia she made her way to the basement, Lydia asked me to follow her so I did, when I went down to her I really tried.... I tried to convince her she wasn't dreaming"

She took a breath as She relived the moment that just happened. She felt a tear roll down her face and stiles squeezed her hand in support.

"Em.. she kept attacking me, I had gotten a chance to move ms Martin to the stairs and I looked at her I told her who she was and that she was a sophomore in beacon hills high. For a second... a split second she was her. That was until her eyes switched back and the growling started... she ran at me and I moved out of the way, but she followed me and shoved me against the wall, I repeated that she was dreaming again but she threw a chair at me.. she pushed me against the wall and as I held her arms to prevent her from attacking me my body took her pain, I had to let go but I think I took the mercury that was in her" she continued to explain.