The Cute Na Jaemin and The Dumb Lee Jeno

Chapter 16|The Cute Na Jaemin and The Dumb Lee Jeno

Na Jaemin is wicked.
Jeno concluded as he deeply sighed and harshly hit the mattress with his strong legs as if he was playing drums with them.

And I can't be humble for my own good.
He critized himself for a certain life-decision he made just this evening in front of that little one who had this master plan orchestrated in his genius brain for god-knows-how-long.

If only he didn't let the boy triggered his competitive personality...

If only he didn't make decisions on the spot...

If only he took a breather before he responded...

The clock on the wall showed that the time was 1:24am and as usual, Jeno wasn't asleep yet because he was obviously on his phone, scrolling through nothing good. As soon as his attention was withdrawn from the device, he thought about the stupid challenge he instintively accepted to Jaemin.

"Do you want to compete who the better kisser is?"

Jaemin's pinkish lips offered with a sinister smirk. Something about that gorgeous curve on the oh-so-lovely lips he just kissed seemed menacing for unknown reason. As if the smile represented something stupidly genius planned out. He acted all fragile, sad and heartbroken when Jeno admitted he didn't like him as a "boyfriend" and now he was pulling this kind of shit.

"What?" The older questioned, speechless on what to even continue with. That came out of nowhere.

"You may be my first kiss but comeon', we both know I am a better kisser. You partly admitted it yourself. You enjoyed my kiss. "

Jeno could only chuckle from the ridiculousness this small, little one was saying. The Lee Jeno being a worse kisser than this noob? Hm, not even a chance.

The boy continued, " actually I don't think you are a good kisser at all, hyung. "

His glowing eyes were not innocent at all too.They looked like the ones  Mother Gothel had from Tangled when she found the 'magical flower' thingy.

Jeno exhaled a vast amount of air, not even pretending that he was provoked.

This little boy was setting a trap. He knew. And he was not willing to fall into it at all! Until he pulled the last straw,

" maybe hyung can learn from Nana! You just need to 'close your eyes' and follow my lead like a good hoobae*"

(Hoobae = junior)

That was what Jeno felt upset the most. Not only the boy stepped on his ego but he was  luring him to prove those nonsense were fault.

Jaemin knew he was telling fairytales, writing a whole fiction on his own about being a better kisser. During his precious lifetime, he has kissed for a total of two times. And not to mention he was a dead fish during the first time. The things his young and poor soul had experienced.

One bad habit about Jeno was that he had a poor self-control when it came to being provoked. It was one of Jeno's traits since he was young. The know-all Jaemin was used to being submissive and obedient to that very egoistic habit of the older one. The advantage of being obedient was that he knew exactly how to trigger that habit and manage to deal with it.

And so he was, sprawled out on the bed with his god-damn sunbae Jeno manhandling him after carrying Jaemin to his room on his broad shoulder.

Jaemin's hands were locked and pinned above his head for the second time. The eye contact lasted too long that Jaemin felt lasers making holes into his skull.