Time-Keepers

Nedras gone, once again something has been ripped away

Nedras gone, once again something has been ripped away. I was to late, I'm always to late.

"You. You conniving-."

"Sif." I buried my head in my hands. "I know I am and will always been alone." I looked. "That's how I was born to be, alone." She pressed her lips together.

"You will always be alone." She spat and walked away.

A red door appeared and Mobius stepped threw.

"What are you doing?" What does it look like in doing...

"I wouldn't talk to me right now." I stood up. He let them prune her...

"Do you care about this variant?" He walked up to me.

"Sylvie? I'm not sure if it's the right word. I think we've covered this back-."

"Shut up-." I closed my mouth. "Do you really think you deserve to be alone?"

"I have no choice now do I?" I seethed.

"Well you need to figure out whatever your going through because the nexus event you two caused, whatever that connection is, can bring this whole place down."

"I don't know what cause that event! As I've told you time and time again!"

"You love her! That is enough to cause a nexus event. For a Loki to find love-."

"It's not her I love!!" I yelled. "It wasn't her I was swooning over on Lamentis!" I felt tears prick my eyes. "It's not her."

"Ned." Mobius sighed. "It was Ned, wasn't it?"

"Yes, but now once again I have lost another person. It was all my fault." I sat down. "Sylvie enchanted her, I could of stopped it sooner."

"Do you still love her?" I looked up at Mobius.

"What?"

"Do you still love her. Because what you had could bring this place down." I furrowed my brows. "You were right, about the TVA. You were right from the beginning. And if you want to save Sylvie, you need to trust me. Can we do that?" Sylvie is the last person I have...

"Yes."

"Ned was right. You could be whoever, whatever you wanna be, even someone good... I mean, just in case you forgot." He patted my shoulder.

"Thank you." I smiled.

Mobius lead me out of the Sif loop to the real world. Once we stepped out we were met by Renslayer and hunters.

"You." I seethed. She pruned Nedra...

"I think you have something of mine."

"Yea, I got all the way down there before I even realized I picked up yours." Mobius took out a tempad and handed it to a guard. "What's going on? What's the problem, Ravonna?" She looked away from Mobius. I could feel the tension in the air. "You know where I'd go if I could go anywhere? Wherever it is I'm really from. Yeah, wherever I had a life before the TVA came along." What is he doing? "Maybe I had a jet ski. That's what I'd like to do." A guard turned on his prune stick. "Just riding on my jet ski."

"Prune him." She ordered. The guard followed the order and I watched as Mobius flittered away. Yet another I lost to her...

"Why? First Nedra now Mobius." I growled. Guards came and grabbed my arms. "He was your friend." The guards pulled me to the door.

"Wait for me by the elevator." She told the guards. The guards lead me down the hall.

Everyone around me is disappearing, maybe I'm the problem. Loki's never get happiness or love. I'll destroy this place.

We stood at a golden elevator and Sylvie appeared next to us.

"You ok?" She whispered.

"Nedra..." I looked away. "She was pruned. So was Mobius." Nedra was pruned because of you, but I know you didn't mean it...

"I've got them from here." Renslayer said. I'll kill you...

The guards released us and we followed Renslayer into the elevator.

"Do you remember me?" Sylvie asked.
"I do. What do you want to say to me variant?"
"What was my nexus event? Why did you bring me in?"
"What does it matter?"
"It was enough to take my life from me? Lean to all of this. Must have been important. So what was it?"
"I don't remember." I'll kill her...

The elevator doors opened and we walked into a foggy room with the three Time-Keepers.

"Gracious Time-Keepers, as promised, the variants."

"After all your struggle, at last, you've arrived before us." The middle one spoke.

"What do you have to say for yourselves before you meet your end, variants?" The left lizard asked.

"Is that the only reason you have brought us here? To kill us? I've lost track of the numbers of times I've been killed, so go ahead. Do you worst." Before I do mine...

"You and your bravado are not threat to us, varient." The right lizard said.

"Oh no, I don't think you believe that. I think your scared." Sylvie stood up to them.

"No, varient. You're nothing but a cosmic disappointment. Delete them." The middle ordered.

"No, I'm not done with you yet." The golden elevator opened and B-15 stepped out and released us.

"For all time, always." She said and threw Sylvie her sword.

"Protect the time keepers." Ravonna said. Oh, you don't need to worry about them...

We started to fight against the guards. Sylvie with her sword and myself with my fists. I started to fight with two guards while Sylvie fought with Renslayer.

I killed the guards and Sylvie knocked out Ravonna. I handed Sylvie and she threw it at the middle lizard causing eletrical sparks to come out of its neck. Robots?

The head rolled down the stairs and Sylvie went after it. She picked it up, it was a robot. Fake.

"Mindless androids." Sylvie said hopelessly.

"It never stops." I said. This is a scheme inside of another scheme.... "Then who created the TVA?"

"I thought this was it." She threw the head. I can bring it down...

"Sylvie." I turned to her.

"Don't you pep talk me." She growled.

"I have to tell you something. Back on Lamentis... This is still new for me. Um.." I'm in love with Nedra...

"What?" Just say it out loud!

"I-." Something pokes me in my back, and I was disintegrated in orange sparks.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Don't Forget To Vote
If You Liked This Chapter

I Always Love Feedback As Well
Good or Bad