Escape to Lamentis

"I thought perhaps we could work together

"I thought perhaps we could work together." The female Loki variant kicked me back to the wall. Nedra ran out and went after her.

"What in the-." Nedra kicked the sword out of her hand and swiped her leg. "What the hell are you?" She looked up at Nedra with wide eyes.

"Someone who doesn't have time for this." Loki tried to swipe at Nedra but then changed her moment to stand up. "Nice." Nedra chuckled.

"Thanks." The female Loki grabbed Nedras arm.

"No!" I ran towards her but it was to late. Nedra was under her enchantment. "Release her!" I growled

"Hey!" We looked back to see Renslayer standing with two guards. Female Loki drew her sword to my neck.

"Come any closer and I'll kill him." She threatened.

"Go for it." Ravonna said. I watched as Nedra started to walk up to them.

"Release her." I commanded but the blade pressed more into my throat.

Nedra continued to battle them and I knew I had to get the female variant away from her.

I reached into her jacket and pulled out a tempad, sending us away. We fell threw a portal and onto our backs.

The variant got up and crawled for the tempad, I pulled her back. "Get off my leg!"

I grabbed the tempad and she pushed me into a table. She stood up with the tempad.

"Goodbye, variant." I got up slowly. "It's not working." She pulled out her sword and swing at me.

I disappeared and reappeared behind her. She turned and I pushed her into shelves then took the tempad.

"Give it to me. You don't know how to recharge it." She seethed.

"Of course I do. You're not the only tech any Loki."

"Don't ever call me that." We circled each other.

"Tech savvy?" I questioned.

"No, a Loki." She spat. She lunged for the tempad and I whisked it away. "You're just fully a magician then?"

"Fine. For mr next trick, I'll make you disappear." I took out my blades.

She took out her sword but before she could attack something flew into the room and landed in the ground.

"Is that one of your powers?"

"Where did you send us?" In the quiet we heard more explosions. We walked out of the tent. "You idiot! This is Lamentis 1." She said like I should know what that is.

"I don't know what that means!" Rocks shot from the sky to the ground.

"The moon that planet is about to crash into and destroy." We ran for cover. "Of all of the apocalypses saved on that Tempad, this is the worst. No one makes it off here!" We ran and she saved me from a meteor.