TVA Headquarters

Loki's POV

Loki's POV

I stood in this fake Asgard waiting for Sif to come through the archway once more to tell me how I am a caniving cockroach, but it didn't come.

"Okay Loki." I turned to Mobius standing where Sid should. "Ready to talk?"

"About time." I growled. He waved his hand to follow and we walked out of that nightmare. "Fancy technology." I walked over to the table. "Threatening interrogation tactics." I pulled out the chair and sat down. "Seems you and I are in a loop of our own."

"Well, there's been a lot of water under the bridge since then." Mobius said.

"Certainly has." I could tell me was trying to act strong but something was hurting him.

"Okay, you said the TVA is lying to me. Go ahead." So that's what's bothering him. "Or was that just a cockroach's survival mechanism kicking in?" I crossed my arms.

"Let me out of this place. Stop beating me up and I'll tell you." I looked around the room but didn't see Nedra. She must be late like usual...

"Cockroach. Got it." Mobius said. "How long have you been working for the variant?"

"Me? Working for her? Please." I scoffed.

"Ok so if you're not working for the variant what is it? You're partners?"

"Just like you and Nedra are partners?" Mobiuss face falls into sorrow. "Where is Nedra?" Is she in trouble?

"I guess you don't do partners." He avoids the question. "Unless, of course, it benefits you." He writes on his clipboard. "And you intend to betray them at some point. Just like Nedra betrayed us." Nedra betrayed him...

"What?" I sat up straighter.

"Why don't you just tell me what caused the Nexus event on Lamentis?" Mobius avoided another question concerning Nedra.

"Let me say this again. I'm not going to tell you just so you can turn around immediately afterwards and prune me."

"I guess we've reached a dead end then." Mobius leaned back.

"Okay, it's over."

"I'm going to miss these little tete-a-tetes." He reached in his jacket and pulled out his tempad.

"Me too." I eyed the tempad.

"One guy playing checkers, you, old Mobius playing chess." He stands up. "But yea. Give my regards to Lady Sif." Oh, Norms...

"What... No. What? No, no, no." I held my hand up. "Please, not... Well, just wait, wait, wait."

"Yeah?" I can't let Sylvie get in more trouble then she is now. She deserves better.