President Loki

President Loki and I talked about his life and how he was close to getting what he was owed in life

President Loki and I talked about his life and how he was close to getting what he was owed in life. He made me want to roll my eyes so many times.

After that I shared my story the best I could. Which lead to my Loki being brought into the story. My face hurt from smiling until I realized I was never going to see him again.

Then we began to talk about the timeline I knew of Loki and then Thor, then Thanos.

"Wait, so we die?" Loki crossed his arms. "I don't believe it."

"Well, you might not. But my Loki does, unfortunately." I shrug. "I only know his timeline, like I've said." He humms.

"You seem very attached to this Loki." I shrug. "If he is even a Loki. I've never heard of a Loki... what did you describe him as? Nice? Caring?" He shook his head. "He is weak."

"No." I snap. "He is as strong as you, even stronger because he allows emotions. He is more of a person than you." President Loki smirked and leans on his elbows.

"Is this love Lady Nedra?" He grins.

"No, it's called friendship. You wouldn't know anything about it." I scoffed. "Let's just change the subject." Loki laughs and leans back.

"The greatest lies are the ones we tell ourselves." He scoffed. "But fine. Tell me about this Loki, as you call him."

"I thought you didn't like my annoying talking?" I raised a brow.

"I don't, but I love being right." I don't love Loki...

"Well you're not going to be. Even if I did it will go no where. I'm stuck here and with my vast knowledge of Loki's is that one thing makes them all alike."

"And what's that?"

"Love, it's not real. It is a weakness, pain. It's life's greatest lie, a weapon. Loki's don't believe in love let alone allow it into their heart." I said sadly. "And if they feel it, they push it away."

"Correct. Because love is a weakness. Every word you spoke is true." I nodded. "But I'm sure not every Loki follows that logic."

"Are you tryin to make me feel better?" I raised a brow. "That's not very Loki of you." I chuckled.

"You're different. I don't like that." He frowned. "You are breaking down my own walls. I am sure the Loki you spent so much time with is already groveling at your feet." Why am I so different to these Lokis?

"He's not groveling. He's standing tall at my side and I his. I have no reason to have people cowering before me unlike you. We are partners, equals. If I'm hurt he helps, if he is hurt I help." He raises a brow at me.

"So blind." He sighs. "You love him and he definitely likes you, not love because that is against Loki's nature." Wow, thanks. "And that is the facts. If you want we could get the opinions of the other Loki's."

"No." I said quietly. He smirked. "I already have five Loki's saying the same thing."

"You don't even know what love feels like do you?" He said sadly. I looked up at him. "You've never felt a mother's love, a brothers bond."

"And you have and chose to push it away."

"I chose to become my full potential." He snapped. "But you never had the taste of it, yet you believe that what your feel is not love."

It can't be love, but at the same time I've never felt this way towards one person. I know I like Loki more then just friends but....

"I don't know, ok? I don't know what love is. Maybe I am feeling it. Maybe I do love him, but I don't know. All I know is I miss him all the time. He made me happy, happier then I have been in a very long time."

"I know I am probably not the person qualified to say this but, you love him. I can see it. You have the same look in your eyes as my mother did. You talk about him like your heart aches."

"What happened to evil Loki?" I scoffed.

"You are a bad influence on me and I don't like it. You are a weakness to us Loki's apparently." He scowled.

"Sorry I'm bringing sentiment and humanity back into your lives." I rolled my eyes. "I'll go if you wish." I stood up.

"That would be best. If you can handle it? There is still the group of Loki's out there."

"I meant I will actually leave. You have no use of me and apparently I am causing trouble in your emotions." I snapped. "Someday I hope you finally break down and become happy, Loki." I walked to the door.

"Wait!" He ran up to me. "Just wait till we go back to the underground bunker. You won't survive out there one second."

"Why?" I raised a brow.

"Don't ask questions. You should thank me for showing you kindness." He held up his chin.

"Thank you." I smiled. "You're Highness."

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Don't Forget To Vote
If You Liked This Chapter

I Always Love Feedback As Well
Good or Bad