Missing You

After wiping her veena squeaky clean and packing all her dearest decors into her tote, she heaved a sigh of relief. It was her last day at her music academy and she had many works to complete as she was vacating the place. One among them was reverting a smile to whoever threw her a 'You will me missed' saddening smile. Eventhough she felt sad and nostalgic to leave the place that made her transform into a responsible professional from a happy go lucky and playful girl, a part of her was happy as she was going to follow what her heart wants.

"Cut the cake. C'mon Sivaangi! " Her beautiful and sweet receptionist escorted her to her desk where each and every student of hers was present.

"Thank you guys. I'll miss you all! " After a round of hugs and sweet nothings, she departed bidding a final good bye to the place which was not just a source of income but a dream come true.

Though her family was well-to-do, her parents who were great musicologists who trained great singers, Sivaangi wished to do something on her own after being inspired by the one of the most important persons of her life. She rented a small academy, to train students on various types of music which she learnt from her parents and that became her second home. For a pampered girl born with a silver spoon, she was proud that she started the academy which taught her patience, maturity, what struggle is and also kindled her passion for music. She smiled with tears in her eyes as she was going to miss the place which was close to her heart.

"You'll be getting your new best friends soon and you'll forget me" Her friend Tarunya stated giving her a sad expression. "Ugh! Stop your act Taru. The technology is par excellence these days. We'll maintain long distance friendship through Skype, facetime, whatsapp and all such applications. " Sivaangi winked at Tarunya. "And even if I meet my new ones, you will always be my dearest and closest girl best friend. Possessive much, are we? " Sivaangi added. The two best friends giggled heartily.

"All set Sivu ? " Her dad asked her locking the door of their house. "Super set and ready to go" Sivaangi winked at him. "So eager to leave us! " Her mother smiled wiping her tears. "Ada enna Maaa! Naan apdi enga poiten nu ivalo feelingsu." She hugged her parents and elbowed her brother who commented, "Tholla pochu". 

After throwing one final look at the building, she moved further to the parking. "Na ooruku ku poren ooruku poren ooruku poren" She quipped dramatically before closing the car door and jumped on her seat after puggling the her seat belt.

Sivaangi Krishnakumar, a 25 year old Singer, residing in Chennai, got an opportunity to participate in one of the prestigious carnatic music competitions in UK. It was a six-month long journey and Sivaangi who was initially apprehensive about it decided to do it, all thanks to him, "You can do it" He gave her the much needed push everytime she is in need.

She smiled thinking about him. The confidence he gives her makes her strong. She was a confident girl with an I dont care attitude even before she met him but she felt more superior and powerful, safe and secure knowing that he would be standing beside her, no matter what.

She would miss him, there was no doubt about it but she thought they would be needing this away time as she was planning for a surprise for him, her well-wisher, her crush, Ashwin Kumar, one of the finest actors in Indian cinema with six box office super hits and three semi hits. They have not confessed but they knew what the racing heartbeats, stomach jitters, peaceful mind mean when they are in the company of each other.

As soon as her eyes caught the magnificent view of Chennai Airport, Sivaangi was feeling nervous. She knew he was in there. She had to bid a temporary adieu to him. Though she was feeling all okay back then, she was feeling bad at the moment. Sivaangi walked slowly inside with her family. She was unable to hold back the tears that was threatening to fall on seeing him. Over the years, she was used to his pampering, his care and his love and now she was feeling insecure that her four year long relationship will be blown away but a six month long separation.

He smiled at her parents and then turned to face her. His smile faltered seeing her sobbing silently. "Ashwin, Avaluku ID la Dosa rombha pidikum. Poy vangi kudukariya pa? " Ashwin was surprised listening to Sivaangi's dad. Though Ashwin was super close to her mother, her father though friendly was super possessive of his daughter and Ashwin couldn't avoid admitting that he was a little scared of the fatheelr figure. Ashwin gently nodded, "Neenga elarum vanga Uncle. She would feel happy to eat from your hands uncle. You are the one who would treat her everytime she boards the flight." Ashwin said.

Mr.Krishnakumar smiled proudly patting his shoulder. Binni caressed the clueless Ashwin's cheek whereas Sivaangi smiled amidst her sobs understanding the situation. "Kutitu po pa" A confused Ashwin could do nothing but nod his head in affirmation. He held his hand out for Sivaangi and she happily took it joining him for a small private talk.

---

"Enna ma ? En apdi paakara ?" Ashwin questioned Sivaangi in perplexity as she was giving him a  teasing  glance from the time they entered the restaurant.

"Onum Illa Ashwiney!" Sivaangi chuckled. Ashwin nodded his head heaving a sigh waiting for his plate of Masala Dosa looking at the entrance of the kitchen time and again. 'Ivaruku ivar Masala dosa dhan mukyam'.

"Ahem! Ashwin" Sivaangi coughed trying to gain his attention. "Na poradhapathi unaku konjam kuda varuthamave illaya?" Sivaangi pouted earning a snicker. "Enma 6 masam dhane pogapora. Edho ooraye vitu poramaari kekara?" Ashwin chuckled putting Sivaangi into a deep thought.

'Why do I feel so insecure ? Why do I miss him already ? Why doesn't he feel that way ? He is right, six months is not a long period. But why do I feel that I will lose the warmth in which I feel protective and secure ? Is he seeing me just as a friend?' Many such questions popped up in her brain making her throat dry.

She wanted to hug him and sob till her hearts content but the man in front was busy drooling at the Dosa infront paying no heed to the lady in front.

"En ma Sapdamatra ?" He asked munching the tastiest golden brown dosa piece dipped in the sambar.

"Unaku un muttagose dhan mukyam la ?" Sivaangi squealed not in the mood to eat. Ashwin gulped seeing her fiery eyes.

"Naan mattum inga feel panraen, nee paatuku sivane nu thinnutruka ? Nee edho enna vitu poramariye iruku enaku. I am not PMSing but still I feel so moody, insecured and scared." Sivaangi cried and Ashwin felt bad. "Sivaan.." He stopped seeing her palm in front. "Sorry Ashwiney. Apdi pannanum nu nenaikala.." Sivaangi wiped her tears and smiled at him who was looking at her sharp in the eyes. "Enaku orae oru answer sollunga. Enna miss eh pannamatingala ? Atleast once?" Sivaangi asked. Ashwin smiled widely, "Why should I ? Epdiyum 6 masam kalichu inga dhan enkita dhan varapora." Ashwin said tearing another piece of Dosa and dipping it in Sambar.

"Oruvela neenga na poradhukulla yarayavdhu pudichiteenga na?" Ashwin choked on his food.

"Epdi Rowdy ipdi lam yosikara?" Ashwin was unable to hold back his laughter. "Room potu yosichirpa pola?" Ashwin added laughing. Sivaangi sulked.

"Na serious ah pesitruken" She said annoyed. "Nanum serious ah dhan kekaren" Ashwin laughed. Sivaangi looked away. "Idhuku en Appa kudave vandhrukalam" Sivaangi mumbled seeing him finishing his plate.

"Sapadriya illa nane adhayum sapdava ?" Sivaangi wanted to break his jaws at that moment. She was feeling all gloomy thinking about him and Ashwin wasn't even able to answer one simple question of her. She stood up ready to storm away from the restaurant but was pushed back to the seat by a pair of strong arms. As he brought the food near her lips, she asked him again in a soft whisper, "Innum evlo naal dhan Ashwiney" making him sigh.

----

They were all waiting in the airport to send off their little munchkin. Sivaangi hugged each and everyone with a heavy heart. She came to him with a frown and a cute pout making him chuckle, "Enna Rowdy ?" He asked chuckling. "Miss pannamata la ?" She asked angrily.. "Uhm Uhm" He smirked  nodding a No. "Unaku un muttagose dhane mukyam ?" His smile grew wider looking her her huge kohled doe eyes. He nodded in a Yes. "Poda. Unaku lam na set eh agamaten." She replied turning away making each and everyone present there gasp.

------

Good ?

Do you need Part 2 ?

One serious story! :D with a little amount of fun. Do you like this or do you feel this is boring ?

Do drop your suggestions and feedback.