Well Wisher ?

At the time of dusk, in front of a huge wooden door, stood a man, in his early 30's, resembling the god of Greek with a golden heart, thinking various ways to open the door of his well-wisher's house. He pretty well knew that his one year old tiny woman, well-wisher, that is what they named their equation, will be all alone in the house as she informed the previous day that her musicologist parents went out of station for an event and her brother was out on an excursion with his friends without the knowledge of their parents. The reason for his panic was the person who was all alone inside wasn't picking up the call inspite of calling several times. He pondered whether her parents really went for the event. Trying not to over think, he decided to open the locked door by hook or crook.

"Sivaaaangiiii... " He yelled entering the house after successfully opening the lock only to get shocked seeing the hallway pitch dark. He felt more anxious and his heart beat was erratic. Her well-being was the only thing in his mind. He tip-toed to one of the several rooms and sighed in relief keeping his palm on his chest. Sivaangi was sitting in one corner of the room, on the cosy sofa, stiff and still, with several tubs of popcorn and desserts, watching the Television.

"Hey Sivaangiii... " he tried to gauge a reaction from her. 

"Evlo call panradhu Sivaangi. Edukave matiya. You even promised to come to the gym today. Anga poyum wait panni pathuten. Ana nee inga okandhu oru light kuda podama pei maari TV pathutruka. Ezhundhu va!" he quipped pulling the tub of popcorn that she was having and her eyes instantly darted towards his hand. 

"Ashwineyyy Adha Kudu.  Na ippo engayum varamten." She mumbled watching him threatening her to drop the popcorns down the floor. 

"Ashwin Adha mattum pannadha. Enaku kovam varum" She started moving towards him trying to threaten him. "Dumbo" he giggled looking at the television and amused by the movie she was watching.

"What? " she asked muddled up,  to which he gave a nod smiling pointing towards the TV Screen.  "Nee dhan enoda Dumbo. Dumbo Rowdy" he giggled and she hit him with a pillow.

"Ashwineyyy! Popcorn ah thirupi kudu Ashwiney. " She nagged him who sat next to her.  "Nee enna solriyo na panren! Please ma please ma please ma!" She spoke poetically. 

"Owh! Kekala. Thirupi sollu. " He chuckled. "Na enna enna sonnalum panuviya ? " She nodded absentmindedly eyeing the last full tub of popcorn in his hands. 

"Now be a good girl, ready aitu enkuda Adipoli 100M party ku vara." Ashwin smirked hiding the tub of popcorn behind his back. "You will get this tub in the car. " He smirked watching her frown. 

"No. Please Ashwineyy.  Enaku idhu paakanum. Neeyum kuda senthu paaru vaa.." She pouted. 

"That won't work." She stomped her foot and moved to the room. Ashwin sat there silently, smile not leaving his face. A year back if someone would have told him that he would babysit someone, he would have fled the place but what was he doing. He enjoyed the phase of life. He felt happy doing silly things with his little woman who seemed to capture his heart.

"Ashwin I'm ready. " She grumpily spoke. He chuckled at her.

"You look like a Dumbo, My Rowdy Dumbo" His lips tugged up automatically looking at her widened eyes. 

"Apo naan cute nu solriya?" she tried to smirk making him laugh.  "Rowdy pei nu solren. Cute am poviyaaa.. !" His laughter stopped as soon as she emptied the almost empty popcorn bucket on his head.

"Adiyeeei Rakshasiii" He shouted.  "Unaku theva dhan" She laughed evilly.  "Car start panren. Vandhu serunga" She pulled his car keys and moved out of the house leaving his jaws hanging. "Adiyeii pudhu car ma Venam" he ran behind her locking the house switfly.

---

"Ashwiney Pasikudhu." She pouted at him who was keenly driving his car.  "Ipodhan rendu tubs ice cream mudicha." He rolled his eyes not at all surprised. 

He was used to his foodie Sivaangi who was his complete contradiction. After few minutes, watching her asleep, he chuckled caressing her plumpy cheek. "Rowdy pesiye thoongita! " he facepalmed diverting the direction he was talking to the club. 

"Dumbo Rowdy Endhiri. " He shouted and she put a palm on his mouth stopping him.

"Enga irukom Manna.?" she rubbed her eyes to get a clear view of the place. "Whoa! Idhu kanava ? " She looked at him surprisingly. "We were on our way to the club right? And suddenly enoda favourite restaurant?" she asked him delighted. 

"No use. Namaku club lam set agathu. Rowdy pei ah mariduva pasicha. So I guess this is better." He shrugged. 

"You have made the best decision in your whole lifetime I guess." He gave her a 'Are you serious ' look and she shrugged jumping out of the car in excitement. He chuckled at his excited lady.

"Whoa! Sema full Ashwiney. But na dessert order panna poren.  Enkuda share pannu please." she said making him look at her in shock.  SHARE?  "Nalla dhan irukiya ma.. ?" He kept his palm on her forehead.  "Joke huh. " She made a face.  He placed his order and looked at her,  "Vigorous work out tomorrow morning. Ozhunga vandhru ilena Amma kitta solli unna andha strict yoga trainer kita anupi vechiruven." He grinned.  "Apdi mattum pannidatha. Na kandipa varen." Sivaangi mumbled "Indha PCOD mattum illena unna ivalo pechu pesave vitrukamaten " she groaned in annoyance.  "Try me Dumbo"  he giggled. 

"Aw Paakave sooper ah irukey." She blinked at the chocolate bomb. He started pouring the chocolate and it burst open making her eyes pop out. "Enna Ring iruku ? " she asked him clueless but her eyes welled up as relization dawned upon her.  " Innum evlo naal dhan naan ipdiye irukardhu. Already 32. Pazhaya aalu nu vera koopadra. Apro future la reject pannitena ? Well-Wisher nu oora ematha virumbala. Kadavul setting um unala namba vekka virumbala. Ivalo naal nane apprehension la irundhen nama life eh ipdi iruke, how can I ask you to be in my life. But I am selfish. I cant stay without you. Plus,  Vera yevanachum unaku maatinaan na avan sethan. Unna enavita yaralayum samalika mudiyadhu.." He continued despite her hard glare.  "And I've decided to make you my better half. I love you. Enna kalyanam panniko Rowdy. Not now, take your time but lets gets officially committed. " He grinned.

"Love accept paniko nu dhan propose pannuvanga. Nee pazhaya aal dhan Ashwiney!" she gave him an 'Unbelievable' look. "Seri naa venam nu vitu oda try panna ?" Sivaangi smirked raising her eyebrows, "Kattii Anachu .. " She closed his mouth with her palms

"I love you too." she nodded her head making him laugh loudly. He clapsed her tiny frame into his arms after sliding the sleek ring through her ring finger. "Ennoda first movie payment la vangunadhu. Enoda chellama ku! I cannot promise a life full of roses but I promise to stay by your side and respect you and your career always." He smiled looking at the ring which fit in so perfectly. "Rombha pudichirku! Ring um ring pota pazhaya aalayum. Enna nadanthalum nee enkuda iru, adhuve podhum." Sivaangi whispered keeping her head on his chest, listening to her favorite beat that gives her the assurance that he is hers for life.

The End. 

Please hit the Star Button if you feel this is deserving. I have modified my another fanfic oneshot to Ashaangi oneshot.

and Fill the comment section with your feedback so that I can improve ❤

Xoxo!