8. Transported Away

Representation:

Speech: "Speech"

Thoughts: 'Thoughts'

Magic: Magic

Emotion: (Emotion)

The zombies are burned and charred due to the lightning that hit them. The fires raging in the capital are put down by the rain brought by Rai's attack. Marx informs the King that the attack on the capital is thwarted.

Marx: "Most of the attackers have been dealt with, Your Majesty."

King: "Took them long enough. The Magic Knights need to work harder. Where's the Wizard king and why has he not come to my side?"

Marx: "He is on an important mission."

King: "There is no way it could be more important than me."

The Magic Knights were questioning what these beings that attacked them were. While the others were boasting that they were no match to them.

In the Eastern District Sol was kicking the charred bodies of the zombies and shouting at them Charlotte and Bella were watching her. 

Sol: "I can't believe you fools tried to attack my sis. You are not allowed to touch her." She sees Y/N walking towards them. "That applies to you too "Captain Pervert"."

Y/N: "Huh! Who you calling "Captain Pervert" you Dunce?"

They both start butting their heads.

Seeing as the situation with these was going out of control Charlotte tries to diffuse it

Charlotte: "You know that we were being attacked just a moment ago."

Both: (Shouting): "WE KNOW!"

Both them jump away from one another and refuse to look at each other.

While Nozel is still apprehensive of this attack.

Nozel: 'Something's off! Why did they attack us? What is their Motive?'

With Fuegoleon,

He captures Rades, who was shouting how he shouldn't be defeated, with his Fire binding and is about to confiscate Rades' Grimoire.

Rades: "Let me go. Let me go."

Fuegoleon: "There are questions I would like you to answer but before that I must confiscate your Grimoire."

Rades: "Don't touch my Grimoire. Don't open it."

Fuegoleon is shocked to see that the Grimoire has only one page.

Fuegoleon: 'He can only use one spell?'

Rades: "Don't you dare look down on me."

Asta: "Who is going to look down on you?  You have amazing magic that could help you to claw your way to the top. What a waste."