Sex back to back

Hiros perspective

Tyler carries me in the bathroom, setting me down. He turns on the shower head, waiting for the water to warm up."My hole still hurts you destroyed it" I groan, rubbing my backside. "Well I am massive, come on let's wash up" Tyler smirks, getting in the now warm water. "Nice, the water is just fine." Tyler exclaims, his full body submerged in the water. "Hey, why do you get to go first, I'm the one drenched in cum!"

I attempt to push him out of the water, so I can wash off."Oh calm down you'll be clean soon enough" He positioned himself, making it where I wouldn't be able to move him aside, even if I had all my strength from not being railed in the ass."Hmph," I hummed in reply. I find my self starring at my step brother in the shower in front of me. My eyes devouring every inch of his body, slowly stopping at his lower half. My eyes glued on his ass.I wasn't able to see how nice his ass really was earlier. Mainly because of the position we were in. But now, his ass looked amazing, especially in the water. It makes it even more hot. Damn. I gulp as I realize how horny I am for him.I already came twice though.I'm so horny for him. I continue to stare at his ass while he washes up, me on the other side of the shower.

Ahhh fuck it.

I slap his ass, not resisting anymore."Whoa, what was that? You just slapped me." Tyler turns around, now face to face. His eyes now hungrily staring at my length."Damn you're already hard again, you must be so horny for me. You must have really liked me inside you, twisting your insides damn."

Tyler's perspective I grab Hiros head tugging on his soft brown hair, pushing his head down toward my length. "Come on then start suckin"Hiro quickly gets down on his knees and starts to give kitten licks on the slit. I immediately start to moan from pleasure."Quit teasing" I say between moans, my length growing impossibly larger from the desperation of wanting Hiros mouth to surround my cock.He immediately gave in, sucking. The warmth of Hiros mouth surrounding my dick, the look of his face hot as fuck from his struggle take it all in.

"You feel so nice, sucking on my cock like that"
"I like your throbbing cock in my mouth" With that comment I pushed him away from my length, pulling him up to stand, pushing his face up against the shower wall."Rail the fuck out of me until I can't walk for a week straight"

I never thought my cock would ever grow more than it already has. Evidently I was wrong."When I'm done with you, your hole will be so stretched after this, you won't even be able to sit down."I pull his ass closer to me, making sure to keep the side of his face forcefully against the shower wall."I'm going to go harder and faster, to were all you will be able to hear is the sound of your moaning, my little cum boy.""Mhmm y-yes stop teasing already, I want you inside me da-daddyy" Hiro stutters, begging me to insert my length inside him."Uhhh I fuckin love it when you call me daddy"I stick my cock in, not waiting for him to get used to the size, I slam into him.

Hiro screams from the mix of pain and pleasure. "It feels even bigger than before" Hiro pants, moaning from the large cock inside him.I start trusting hard and fast. Pulling out, then just as my cock is about to escape Hiros hole, I slam back in, making him moan like crazy."F-fuckkk" Hiro moans. "Mmm moan for me louder, I want no other sound but your moaning"

"I'll fuckin moan for you any time you want daddy" Hiro pants out, moaning even louder than before as I slam into him."That's what I fuckin like to hear""P-Please I want it ha-ha-harderrr" Hiro moans out, begging me from against the wall. "You want it harder, I'll give it to you harder"I start thrusting even harder, picking up my pace as Hiro moans out my name.I bend Hiro over where it's now just his hands against the shower wall, his hair soaked from the shower head water. With Hiro in this position, I can thrust even deeper then before.

As I slam into him once more, I felt his prostate. I immediately start slamming my cock at the same angle over and over. Hiros moans getting louder and louder from the extreme pleasure, as I continue slamming into him."I'm go-going to c-cum" Hiro screams out, moaning from the dick inside him. "Do it, cum right now" "I'm cuming ahhh fuuckkkk" Hiro says as a warm white liquid shoots out from his length reaching the shower walls and floor, some on my hand too. "Damn that's so hot mhmmm" I moan out as I take a little from my hand, lick them swallow it, making sure Hiro saw.

I thrust once more, slamming into him, pulling out right before I cum, turning him around on his knees.I shoot the white liquid onto Hiros face, allowing him to take it in his mouth. He starts sucking the remains of the liquid."Damn my cum in your mouth and you sucking it, makes it feel even better shittt."As Hiro finishes sucking all of the cum out of my dick, he makes a popping noise, pulling his mouth off panting."Ok now let's actually get clean" Hiro says, standing up off the shower floor."Oh alright" I say reluctantly.After we get washed off, we both get out of the shower and head to my room. "I'm tired, that was so amazing" "Mhmm my ass hurts so much" "I'm sure it does, come on lets go to sleep" "With no clothes on?" "Yea of fucking course, bring me your ass I want to rest my dick on it while I sleep" "Ok daddy"We lay down on the bed, me wrapping my arms around him, Hiro hugging me closely in a spooning position. We both eventually drift off into sleep.