Kira jumped from the desk, landing next to the kanima, she sliced her tail from her body

Tracy roared with pain, only for a few second before she made a run for it.

Kiras body slumped as she panted for air, the Kirsten slowly disappearing. The room going back to dark

Once she had fully come to, she rushed to her best friends side, taking over for Alex

Lydia looked at her best friend knowing that she wanted to heal her, right now she didn't have the time   "Alex don't" she spoke, her voice horse

"Listen to me. It's not as bad.....as it looks... Tracy's, but you need to help.. Tracy" she struggled to speak

"H-how am I supposed to do that" Alex stammered.

"Natalies in the basement" Noah told them

"Oh god" Alex breathed. How was she supposed to save someone who already assumed she was dead.

"Okay" Alex nodded 

"But first"

"Ale-.."

Alex cut her off "Lydia it's what I do" Alex

Alex took a hold of her hand, she felt the pain draw from Lydia into.

Her eyes closing she saw the scene lay out in front of her. She felt the pain of Tracy's tail tearing through lydas skin, she could feel the fear that poured from Lydias. The venom that had paralyzed her, pumping through her body.

Alex opened her eyes, looking down at the wound she seen the bleeding had come to a stop

"You done enough" Lydia nodded "You don't have time to fully heal me"

Alex stood up and slowly, making  her way to the door of the basement, she wanted nothing more then to walk away but she wouldn't. She wouldn't leave Lydia. She wouldn't let Lydia feel the loss she has had to endure one to many times in life.

She quietly made her way down the steps trying her best to make sure Tracy wouldn't hear her.

As Alex reached the floor of the basement she seen a stream of blood mixed with the sliver substances of mercury running through it.

Alex heard the dragging of ms martins body on the floor, she took a deep breath and walked into her line of View. Her heart pounded in her ears, her plans produce an ungodly amount of sweat as her anxiety had to find some way to leave her body.

Tracy snapped her head towards the healer, Alex remember what Lydia told her.

"Tracy......this is real okay you're not dreaming all of this, is real" Alex spoke with a level tone

Tracy snarled and ran toward Alex, she quickly ducked, landing on the ground before she could be reached by Tracy. Her claws were killers in themselves, once scratch with them and Alex would be doomed to her death.

Alex quickly scrambled to her feet, holding one hand out "Tracy. This is all real okay you and me we are real. The sheriffs station is real. You are not dreaming I promise you, you are not dreaming"

Tracy charged at her, winding alex as she pushed her against the evidence locker behind her.

Not getting much of a chance to catch her break, alex swung her head into the kanimas, causing her to stumbling back.

Alex dropped to the ground, she crawled under Tracy's legs. Only getting so far before Tracy grabbed her ankle, dragging her to what Alex could only image was her early grave.