Smut at first sight

I was hanging out at the park when my dad called me.

I know he wants to talk to me about my step mom moving in, but I'm pissed off. No one even asked me what i wanted to do.

Then I hear my name "Hey, what's up?" "Saw you hanging by yourself and figured you might wanna catch up with the team? We're heading out to go get pizza". "Hell yeah" I responded. It beats going home to dad. I grab my bag, and walk to my friends car, where the rest of the guys are waiting, and then they go to the local pizza hut. In small town Knox, California.
Where you can be anything, so long as your not gay.

The last openly gay guy here got the shit kicked out of him, and then he was forced to move, along with his mom. No one here knows I ever talked to him, and if anyone ever found out, i'd be right where he ended up.

Enough about that though. When we arrive at pizza hut we order 3 large pepperoni pizzas, and everyone is loud, laughing and having fun.

While we're waiting on our food, Mara, one of the servers at pizza hut is hitting on me, and I have to play along. Act like I care.It's part of the game here. When we're done, I say bye to everyone and tell the guys I'll walk home. Then it's back home with Hiro, my new step brother.

Hiros perspective

When mom and I arrive at the house, I head straight for my room. I don't wanna sit with her and talk about completed enrollment or what we're doing for dinner. We've been going back and forth between what used to be my house, and my mom's husband's house.She did it for me because she knew I didn't wanna be here, but I knew it wouldn't last. So here I am, in the middle of the semester working on math assignments I already know how to do. In Lightsin, the town I was born in a few miles from here, no one cared about me being gay. And I had a great life. Friends, and an amazing boyfriend.

All I really wanted. But when mom told me we were officially moving in, he broke up with me and moved on.

Maddie still talks to me though. She's my best friend. And currently, my only friend. After texting her for a few minutes, I go take a shower. Then I get out, I go to my room.

Just as I was changing I heard the door open. I turn to see Tyler standing there in the doorway.

Tylers perspective

"Oh Hi what are doing?" Hiro greets me as I walk through the doorway, making eye contact with the boy. "I just came to check on you to see what was going on."

"Oh well that's weird nothing is really happening so u can just go" "For some reason I don't want to leave. I want to stay here. With you."

"Well I don't want you here so go."I laugh at Hiro as he thinks he can tell me to leave, "Do I make you uncomfortable? Do you think of me as someone else besides your step brother?"

"What? No I just don't want you here that's all." As I walk closer to him, I notice he's trembling.

He's trying to resist me, but I know what the body wants."Well you're trembling and no one else is here." I smirk, leaning over Hiro on the bed, practically laying on top of him."Just leave me- ahh..." Hiro groans as I feel his pants tighten from beneath me. "Now now, I think you should keep quiet, I don't want to punish you after all." "What are you doing, get off of me. I don't want this." He's resisting, making my pants tighten as my length grows from the boy underneath me.

I notice Hiro's look in his eye, I noticed how his have tightened exponentially, because of my bulge practically stabbing him."Well you're getting tight I can feel your cock throbbing, you got hard quick." I smirk, shifting my position"Just go please" "Begging me huh? Don't tease me I might do something I'll regret."I pull off of Hiro, just enough to where I can turn his body around, his ass facing me, positioned in the air.

I just want to rip off his clothes and fuck the day lights out of him. "Damn you have such a fine ass, it's all nice and thicc" I admit, admiring his body, and with that I notice a dark shade of pink on Hiros cheeks. Hiro then croaked out a trebling noice. I feel kind of bad.

I mean I don't even know for sure if he's gay, I kind of just assumed he was. I glance over at Hiro. It looks like he's enjoying himself, even though what he tells me is completely different.
I need to ask him. To make sure he's okay with this. I pull Hiro even closer to me, as if that was even possible. I whisper in his ear, making sure he can hear me clearly, "I need to know," I say, "can I please?"Shockingly, despite what Hiro was a saying just moments earlier, Hiro nodded his head yes in confirmation.

I immediately undress him, taking in every inch of his body, giving little kisses all along his back, until I reach his ass. I smack my lips tasing every bit.Hiros perspective"Mhmm you feel so fuckin good" I let a moan slip through my throat, liking the touch of his mouth on my ass to much. Tyler continues giving me kisses on every inch of my body. "Hmm you're moaning already I haven't even started the fun yet"He smirks at me as he suddenly sticks a finger in my asshole. I let out a loud moan, not expecting the pleasure to be so unbearable."Damn you are so tight inside you. Look at your trembling, it's begging me to stick my cock inside of you.

If you want it, then you have to beg. Beg me."
"Please," I beg, "please stick your dick inside of me. Rail me until I can't walk." I want him so bad.At that moment Tyler undress, leaving nothing on. Now we were both completely naked.

I notice he's spits on my ass, lubing it up so it won't hurt as much.He enters slowly, making sure I don't feel to much pain.Groaning Tyler says to me, "Yes I'm going to make you feel so good" "Ahhuhuhahh fuckkk, your so damn big", I moan as the entering won't come to a stop. I didn't realize how big his cock was till it was inside of me.He waited a minute for me to get used to his larger length. "Y-You can mo-move now" I stuttered.

He pulled out almost fully before jamming right back into me. "F-Fuckkk," I moan from the mix of pain and pleasure. Tyler pulled out again, almost all the way, leaving just the tip inside of me, and then slams right back into me. Making my moans get louder and louder as he continues to thrust. I attempt to cover my mouth with my hand, trying to muffle the moaning. "Don't hide your noises baby.

I want to hear your beautiful sounds." I reluctantly take my hand away, making my moans even louder."I'm close!" I moaned out. He grabbed my cock and started jacking me off till I came in his hand. "Oh my god Hiro that was amazing." He said pulling out watching his cum slowly drip out of me.Immediately I harden again.

Damn. Just from starring at him I harden, what is wrong with me."Tyler put it in me again. I want you." Tyler complies, sticking his still hardened cock back inside me."Moan for me every time I thrust in you okay?" Tyler moves into a position that makes a clapping sound, thrusting in me, pulling out just to the tip, then slamming right back in me.I didn't try and hide my moans this time. "Ah ah f- fuck ahah damnn"

"So fuckin tight so fuckin good ahhhh ah" Tyler starts to moan, making me grow harder. "Ah give it to me harder, harderrr da- daddy I want it more""I'll give it to you fuckin harder my little cum boy" Tyler's moans start to get louder. "You're going to make me cum just from hearing your noises" I say holding back my own moans.

Tyler starts thrusting even harder now, the pleasure unbearable as I released a white substance from my cock as I uncontrollably moan. Right after, I feel a warm lights feel my insides. Tyler slowly pulls out, this time all the way, watching the white liquid drip out. I start to rise slowly to his lips and kiss them, slowly at first them more passionately.

Moaning together his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch as possible, we both moan loudly. "We are a sticky mess." Tyler tells me when we finally break apart enough to speak."It was so good never felt like that before daddy"

"Yea I like it when you call me daddy" He slaps my ass right as he stands up, lifting me with him. "Come on let's go clean up in the shower together"