The next second, i found my self cuddling with the cold, cold floor. 

The shouts and panicking stopped in a millisecond, which astonished me, since they seemed very, very eager to get Ethan out of the room, with Estian dragging my best friend by his left foot. The minute of silence reminded me of my position as the floor mop, but before i could get up, the room was overtaken by roars of laughter, even Ethan joining in.

Aww, that's not fair. He was supposed to be on my side. And i really don't like them bonding over my embarrassment.

"Alright, time's up." I said,, dusting off my shirt and getting up.

"Everyone of you, out." i waved them off, but then remembered something.

"And not a scratch on Eth" I shouted the warning, hearing a couple of groans in response.

It was around 4 in the evening, and i had just gotten off social media. Okay, its not that i like browsing through the net all the time, it is the fact that there is NOTHING else i can do in this goddamn mansion. Eth went home since Martha and Nathan were coming tonight.

I sighed and walked down, to see Estian on a video call with the triplets. I excitedly went over, not before grabbing the apple that was kept in the bowl on the table. 

"Hey" i sat beside Estian, who smiled at me, and handed me his phone to talk to them. I smiled back, before turning to the three.

"Hey, how are you all?" I asked, but the smile turned upside down when Alvaro scoffed, and the other two turned away from the camera.

"We are mad at you, we don't ever want to talk you." Abel pouted, answering my doubts, while i bit into the apple.

"Umm, okay." I sighed, handing the phone back to Estian, and getting up, only to be stopped by Apollo's voice.

"Did she really walk away?" Estian nodded, grinning up at me.

"Tell her to get back." Abel sighed, while i stood there, bewilderment clear as a crystal on my face.

Estian patted the spot next to him, and handed me the phone, again.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Okay, this is not how it works, yeah? We are going to have to teach you how its done." Replied Alvaro.

"What is not how what works?" I asked, but then paused to comprehend what i just said. And unfortunately, i could not make any sense of my words. I swear i don't know half the things i speak.

"When we told you that we were mad at you, and didn't want to talk, you were not supposed to comply and walk off." Apollo answered, as if he was teaching a child.

"I was not?" The hell was i supposed to do then?

"No, you were supposed to ask what you did wrong." Muttered Abel.

"But you said that you didn't wanna talk. Ever. So why the hell would i try conversing with you? I thought you would tell me when you would be less mad." This is confusing as hell.

"No, we said that because-" Abel groaned, drifting off when he couldn't find any reason.

"Because we are dramatic as fuck. But now, we are going to do it all over again, and this time, you are going to do it right. Go, start from the door." Apollo ordered, and i followed, taking another bite from my apple. I reached the door, and turned around to walk back to them, but Apollo stopped me. There was a shout upstairs, yet we all ignored it since it is pretty common here.

"Cut" He yelled. "Taylor, did you have that apple when you were walking in?" He asked sarcastically, and i playfully raise my hands up in the air, surrendering, then walking back and dropping the half eaten apple in the basket. I then walked to the doorway, again, and regained my position.